Personal View site logo
Power solutions: Powering whole rig for hours from 40$ Battery?
  • 33 Replies sorted by
  • I bought the battery (with a rod mount just having arrived today, will pick it up later) and it works great! The best thing is that I can power my SmallHD too.

• Does anyone know of one that has a charge indicator? I bought a few of these similar types (blue instead of black) for powering my LED lights, but dislike how I can't tell how much juice is ever in the battery.

• @killagram @vajk @fatpig I bought a couple of these batteries a while back, but I have no cable to connect the battery to the coupler. The ones that come with it don't connect to the coupler and I couldn't find an adapter or cable that would at radioshack. Can anyone provide me with a link to something that will work? Like the one that's in the video @vajk posted, but not a whole kit, just the adapter. Thanks.

• @kupchenpo I believe I picked up an AC adapter from Radio Shack or something. Just make sure to keep the polarity and voltage correct. I'm not sure of the part # since I'm at work.

• @killagram Cool...at my radio shack they didn't have anything. Would you be so kind as to give me a part # or URL for the part when you get a chance. Thanks!

• @killagram Any chance you could share a part # or URL for the part when you get a chance? Thanks.

• @kupchenpo Sorry I haven't been on this site that much until recently (and at work). I'll have to remember to get the part # once I'm at home. Thanks for your patience.

• @kupchenpo actually I believe I purchased this product from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NNFECS/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

along with a battery power adapter directly from Panasonic. Works awesome without a hitch. As for the settings on the adapter I'll have to double check when I get home.