Personal View site logo
GH3 ordering and availability topic
  • 239 Replies sorted by
  • +1 on Samy's purchase....still says they have 4 left. Seems that they either have a poorly kept site or they're saying they have less then they do to urge people to buy. Oh well, I'm just happy to find one.

• @kupchenpo

did you call or order online? Out of everybody, samy's has been on top of things with getting the gh3. even more so than panasonic US website. lol

• @GravitateMediaGroup I ordered online. I'm super happy to get one from them. They're a great shop. I used to rent lights from them from time to time when I worked in LA. I just don't understand their never ending 4 left in stock.

• I think they honestly do get a steady flow of them from time to time. Even if it's like 10 at a time or whatever. But like I said, out of everybody they are on top of it somehow.

• @kupchenpo - Samys stock seems to be truely variable, but it's not stuck at 4. During the last 2 hours it went from 4 to "in stock" to 6 to 5 to 4 and now they again just say "in stock" - probably more than 6.

• either way, @driftwood or @vitality_kiselev needs to jump on this ASAP I'm wanting to see this beast full throttle.

first off out of the gate, lets just get the senda version of gh3 going ; ) 500mbs lol

• Its a sad day he he. The Sammy wont send my GH3 . They dont ship to hotels . I contacted them . They will cancel my order . So , I hope Amazon can get a couple of GH3 to deliver , otherwise I ll come back to Brazil without my camera ...

• The only store that doesnt accept International Card is the only one that has the camera available...go figure...

• I got tired of checking online with all the usual suspects (bh, adorama, panny, amazon, etc...) and started calling smaller shops that carried Panasonic. Found one after only calling 4 shops! (they only had one). If you're needing one quick, I'd just pick up the phone...

• Ordered from Adorama January 7th. Called yesterday, she claimed it's still a pre-order item. Anyone have info on this or reasonable time expectations from Adorama? I chose them because they seemed to have the most reasonable warranty plan.

• Kenmore just announced more stock in of GH3.

• Bought from Kenmore today. Called them directly and ordered through their site. They also have the gh3 batteries in stock.

Great customer service!

• My 19 december preordered gh3 changed status . Amazon says they will Delivery the camera in 22 january !!!just got an email from them...

• Samy's Camera experience not that great: ordered my GH3 on Jan 17th AM when they were having 6 in stock, paying by Paypal. emailed me to say it would be shipped by the 18th. On the 18th AM they called my house to verify the address, and said "it's being shipped". All that day order status stayed at "Processing". eMailed in late PM to check on detailed status and estimated ship date - no response. Today (19th) still "Processing"... What bothers me is that there is no feedback as for the true status.

• New to our deals

One of our partners have few new Panasonic GH3 bodies. PAL version (25p/50p).

Not EU modification, hence do not have 30 minute limit.

Price: $1300 including shipping to US/CA/AU/NZ, for Europe small extra

Please note, they will be gray imports in your country, hence usual to such items returns/service terms apply.

Send me personal message (on the left column at http://www.personal-view.com/talks/profile/1/Vitaliy_Kiselev ) if you want to purchase GH3 body.

• I receive message from Amazon US estemate delivery date 24 of Jan !!!! But in Amazon UK already traded

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev should we assume you ordered one :) ?

• Wow, Gh3's at US prices.. PAL versions.. Thanks Vitaliy, if I hadn't got the discount from lumixlifestyle.com I'd be all over this (seeing as I asked for these) good job :)

• My B&H GH3 order placed on Dec. 6th just shipped today, Jan. 25th.

• @rototom What? I thought it was supposed to be a first come first serve basis lol. I placed my order on December 1st and all they've told me is that they haven't had enough cameras to reach my place in the line. Now that sucks. Well, at least you will get it soon :)

• After not-that-smooth ordering process I got today my new GH3 camera body from Samy's Camera, and I am a bit troubled with the following: The camera and most of the accessories do not appear to be packed inside a factory-sealed bag in the box, and the LCD display does not have a protective film covering it.

I wonder if other people saw the same in their deliverables, or that I got a customer-returned item sold as new.

• I suspect you got a returned unit.

• @larsarus - did your unit arrive with a LCD covered with a protective film?