Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Edelkrone RedRock Micro Proaim Skier Dfocus Dcage mounts and accessories clear-out.
    • Edelkrone Hand strap as new £70-00 + shipping SOLD
    • Edelkrone Monitor EVF holder as new £70-00 + Shipping SOLD
    • RedRockMicro DSLR Baseplate+ Mini Tripod accessory as new with 9" 15mm carbon rails £75-00 + Shipping SOLD
    • Proaim MB600 wide angle matte box with frech flags and side as new £70-00 + Shipping SOLD
    • DFocus V3 as new (will throw in Cinevate 360 degree follow focus ring) as new £59-00 + Shipping SOLD
    • Dcage for GH2 as new £120-00 + Shipping SOLD
    • Skier O-Ring Rail Mount as new £80-00 + Shipping

PM me if you're interested in any of this lot.

Cheers!

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks mate sold I'm afraid now though.

• No worries. It's not an unreasonable price, so I guess I can stretch my offer to £120 inc. postage. Do let me know in case your other offers don't fall through. Good luck with the sale!

• Hi - here's a piccie and a video - it's quite versatile - you have 2 moveable hot-shoe mounts and 1/4" on the front and rear of handle (for Lights, arms etc.)

http://oliviatech.com/skier-o-ring-rig-kit-fits-the-blackmagic-cinema-camera

AAA4251_1N.jpg
    450 x 600 - 45K
  • Hi, can you post some picture of the O-ring? What is included? Thank you!

• Hi mate have some interest in it and its priced right I think already so sorry!

• Hi, soundgh2. I'd like to offer £100 inc. shipping (as that's all my budget allows) for the cage. I'm based in the UK. Cheers.

(Slightly OT: How are forum trades usually done by folks here; is it via Paypal?)

• Its sold this morning sorry mate!

• Edelkrone Monitor EVF holder

70 GBP including postage so send me invoice :-)