Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
LED Light with ears, hides them if scared

Specs

• Power source: DC9V-16.8V(DC Power supply adapter) or Sony F series Li-ion rechargeable battery
    • Power consumption: 18W
    • Lighting angle: approx. 60 degree
    • Color Temperature: 6300K(without filter or diffuser) average
    • Illumination: 1620-1800lm
    • Continuous lighting time: Approx. 3hours(using Sony NP-F750)
    • Dimensions: Approx. 115mm x 115mm x120mm
    • Weight: 400g

Comes with:

• XT-1 LED Video Light
    • 4 Filters
    • Small ball head
    • Sony NP-F750 battery
    • Battery charger
    • Power adapter

All this for only $85 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XT-1-Super-Power-LED-Video-Light-f-Camera-DV-Camcorder-6300K-1800Lux-w-battery-/261157177670

And $66 shipped only if you don't need power adapter and battery

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XT-1-Super-Power-LED-Video-Light-f-Camera-DV-Camcorder-6300K-1800Lux-/261160339899

Really cool looking light and price is good for output.

ears1.jpg
    510 x 453 - 30K
    ears2.jpg
    511 x 430 - 28K
    ears3.jpg
    499 x 497 - 40K
    ears.jpg
    484 x 356 - 26K
  • 9 Replies sorted by
  • Perfect VK, bought one. One more thing for the carry-on bag.

• @Rambo please do a review when you receive it!

• Ya ok i will. I like talking points and that light will get the tongues wagging when I'm on a shoot. "Damn that Rambo's got all the latest gear""....haha

• I just got mine. Build looks OK. Not that bright with a pronounced hotspot. Far bluer than anything else I have seen. CRI looks about the same as others with typical green spike in an otherwise balanced image. I am not sure the 2 sidelights offer and general benefits but might give some additional control in specialized situations.

• What a unique design! Too bad its color temperature is so blue, I prefer 5000K.

• I also have this now, the blueness matches the rectangular LED lights like the W96 http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/433/w96-led-light/p1 but the light dispersion is much narrower and therefore brighter, thus much better for camera mounted interviews situations which is the main reason I bought it. The two together make a great interview kit if you need a 2 light setup or just use another W96 for the traditional 3 light interview setup and use the " ET" lookalike one for hair light.

Agree the 2 smaller 1watt ears don't really do much other than correct a slight shadow in close up shots with the dimmer down.

Very happy with it but as it's mostly hollow they could have make the depth smaller. It comes with 4 different temperature diffusers plus the non coloured one.

Voltage is 7.2 - 16 volts as is the W96 and using 12 volts really bangs up the brightness over the Sony 7.2 battery.

I'm taking about this kit as a small travel based interview kit obviously not a full blown studio interview setup.

• @Rambo

Can you make small video review?

• Btw, just noticed that original light ptice dropped to $75 and $52 respectively.