Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Problem with footage
  • 36 Replies sorted by
  • hmmm, well thanks for help guys. @bkmcwd Im using a Mac book pro, Also what does WMP mean? windows media player?

@mozes that sounds like what might be the problem. I never messed with any of hack settings jus saved them put them on my gh2. I never knew i had to change anything really besides the Limit Removal, Lang. Max Iso . ect.

How would i do that?

• looks like the first encoder setting is wrong, you did not change that in ptools?

• Never happened to me..very strange. I use Terraquake, the only hack I've tried, but haven't really felt the need to go with any other.

• @jclmedia I agree with bkmcwd. Try another hack to see if you get the same results. I had no problem with either Cluster V6 patch. Did you just import the settings and not touch anything else? I don't think the shutter speed would have anything to do with it, but try setting the shutter to 1/50 for 24H

• @jclmedia The "setting" which I have pointed out means the "hack setting" of other Intra, 3GOP, etc., for example, Sedna, GOP3ZILLA, FM... I think that your PC power is the cause rather than it. When I play with WMP in my PC before, such a phenomenon has occurred. Data was satisfactory when reading into editing software, although it was strange at the time of a playback with WMP. I also consider your case like the result similar to this. You should investigate first whether the phenomenon in which other hack settings are the same occurs anyhow, IMO.

• im not too sure. I just filmed in 1080 24H mode. never really changed that at all. only thing i changed was ap. and shutter. I can post another clip with more footage of some being fine and other being distorted like this.

i dont know what to do, should i reload the drewnet v6 cluster hack?

• @jclmedia Hi, Also when other settings are used, does the same phenomenon happen?

• oh dang forgot that, I shot in 24H . Sandisc Extreme Pro 16gb 95MB/s

f11 1000-1500 shutter

• @jclmedia what frame rate and resolution were you using. Also, what memory card do you have. Specs please!

• this has never happened to no one?

its weird cuz it didnt do it alot