Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Big Thing
  • 437 Replies sorted by
  • i think there were 3 in one sentence

I think it was 4 or 5.

Like in Cause the fecking fecking feckers fecking charge to use the jacks

• I guess I should keep waiting for manual controls on the GF2. I didn't even get my camera yet! :)

• bahahahahaha

• "He can shove his bitrate up his arse!"

LOL!!!!!!!

• So is this a Hoax or not a hoax?

• I wonder how many people purchased a GH2 in the last few days in anticipation of the version 2.0 firmware update?

• Post removed by Panasonic for TOS and NDA violation.

• Both clips were BLOODY BRILLIANT!! I have seen this before with other subtitles, but this was the funniest version I have seen by FAR!. If it wasn't such a specialized subject it would probably go viral on youtube (LOL!!) Hilarious!!

Vitaliy...and the Aussies you should consider a career in comedy!

• Hahaha i was fooled... :)

• I'll try to post soon serious things and ideas I got from this topic and want to do.

• LOL I already have a call to Panasonic YESTERDAY. :-)

• @bannedindv a hoax unfortunately :(

• Damn, used up a full weeks worth of bandwidth watching personal-view in the last 24 hrs...... Now, back to work....

• Sob!!! Sob!! No Panasonic updated Gh2 and upcoming GH3 (Nikkon 800/Canon 5D Mk3 Killer) with super Vitaliy bitrate firmware/Driftwood Powell Hacks and Venus Revolution Super LSI inside for less than $1,000......dam this indeed a blow. How can I go on?

• @Astro

Who knows.
    May be it is trick within trick?

• whata wank

• There is definitely mystery and intrigue on this site!! Trouble is (here in OZ) the punchline clip was delivered on April 2nd...does that make it invalid? LOL!!

• Big Yawn.

'Wait 'til Biggus Dickus hears about this.'

• Vitaliy, you're Banned!!! Seriously, who knew Russians had such good sense of humor:-)

• So now we all can go back to trial and error again. Such a relief!

• @oscillian, the joke was on everyone that thought that it WAS a joke!

• I feel betrayed, and like it was my hopes and dreams that betrayed me. I knew better. (clenches fists, held up high and screams) Goddamn you me!

• @ alcomposer Like I said! (Or not, it's rather confusing ;)