Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Big Thing
  • 437 Replies sorted by
  • What the hell is happening here?

I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately. (c)

• Hahahahahaha

• yeah i get it, but the sequence of posts were completly non-sense.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

".... no I don't" more wee came out as I laughed at that ;p

• @SterileA

They were edited or censored to jump to other page :-) To keep some surprise for new watchers

• Nice one P-Mail

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev, Fooled again! That was a great one. With that can you give us a real look at what we can expect to gain from the GH1/2 in the near future.

• And my confusion is that one video is telling that it was an hoax and the other is quite the opposite. And I can see some replies to posts that doesn't exist.

• other is quite the opposite.

And you watched it till the end, right?

• It was a BIG Thing

• oh ok. sorry;) still not funny. An April's fool can't be prepared days before the actual day. It's against the rules of april fools day did you know?

• Pranks that elaborate take me back to what college could be like. :)

• An April's fool can't be prepared days before the actual day. It's against the rules of april fools day did you know?

It is not agaist the rules, as all I told before April 1 was complete truth :-)

And no one cam prevent you to prepare it behind the curtains, not such rules exist.

• Btw one more George quote:

By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.

• @SterileA Oh make no mistake, they broke the rules. But that is sort of what we expected from them anyway. ;)

My take on it is, I got to take a moment to reflect and a moment to laugh and it was great to see what everyone thinks of the hack and the "insider-outsider" dichotomy.

The fact of the matter is (and what I tried to allude to in my bulleted list earlier, which has not been edited) that what we have right now in the GH2 with the hack is way more than one would have any reason to expect on the price to performance curve. There are still some real issues to work around, too, and it is important to keep site of them - but even if the issues remain indefinitely, we are all doing very well.

So, once again: Happy Thanksgiving in April, you tricky weasels! :)

• And no one cam prevent you to prepare it behind the curtains, not such rules exist. Wikipedia can: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day#Other_prank_days_in_the_world

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev @SterileA When I was around five-years old my father and I inadvertently started a new game. There was a large log, at least 1.5 meters in diameter that my father helped me climb onto. When I got on top, I ran to the other side and said he had to catch me. When he caught me I came up with a rule why he couldn't do that.

Then he followed that rule and tried to catch me again. When he did, I came up with yet another rule.

This process repeated so many times before we left that the next time we returned, my father and I began the game again, mentioning the game by the simple name "The Log".

Trying to stop VK from doing something using rules is a little like playing "The Log". ;)

• Haha,... funny how 2 people with the same brief come up with different perspective in making the Parodies.

Happy April fools day for Yesterday everyone.

• Incidentally, since I helped name the game, anyone using that "Log" for grading purposes must refer to it as "P-Log". It is the rule. ;)

• @Rambo You too. Okay render is done - got to go now. :)

• @SterileA

Jokes are not designed to be analized in microscope. :-)

And you also must always remember:

Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

LOL! That was fucking brilliant..

Long pause.......shakingly removes glasses "Remain in the room...Driftwood, Lee, Chris" "..others pissoff"

• @proaudio4

Second one is also very good.
    Yep, it is fun how two Aussies can interpret almost exactly same brief and use their talent to make different things.

• ROFL :)

• Part of the brief from VK was "Must Use Strong Language" .. not something you normally need to advise an Aussie to do. After VK reviewed the preview video, the message came back "go easy on the swear words" .. i think there were 3 in one sentence...haha... so back in the NLE it went.