Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
PTool v3.65d topic
  • 214 Replies sorted by
  • Typing error...

• Here in Sweden the government always announce new laws on April 1th, strangely enough!

• @Kihlian I love how you left out number 2!

• For the conspiracy theory

1) given the few post of the BIG´s (VK, driftwood, alcomposer etc. etc.

2) They are making a hidden forum for genius with no more question from us noob (like where can I find this settings etc.)

3) they are studying how people react to these continuous high level of announced news and LOL.

4) VK will make a new record for the most refreshed page of all the times!

5) It´s a april fools

6) GH2 will turn with a new patch to a Mazinger robot!

Since I live in CET central European time =+1, in NY there are -4 and f.e. Hk +8. And don´t know from where in the world the news will come, I´m speculating on what CET time tomorrow we will know if it is a April fools!

Mazinger_Z_MC_22.jpg
    480 x 640 - 34K
  • I hope its not an april fools, whatever it is :)

• BT: Panasonic has bought the copy rights of VK's hacks, and Panasonic will release their official ROM updates for the GH2, GF2, GF3 that incorporate VK's hacks.

• 'Bigan Thritty' days and GH2

• à nex7 hack ?

• BT = gf2・3 Manual Control!!

• BT = Battery Tool ??? :)))

• maybe continuous flash light for video recording :P

• Vitaly discovered the GH2 is also a printer and print well in low light? BT also :-)

• @evero

It's simple. Just "follow" the topic.

• Great news, also curious about the BT :)

One side note: Is it possible to make the latest PTool topic sticky in the forum? I almost missed the fact that v3.65 was out because of all the other activity on the site (which is a good thing, ofcourse)

• did you ever noticed that best and most interesting stuff gets announced or relased every first of april? mm....

• It's just going to be April fools stuff... you guys are crazy!

• I have a feeling we have to take this the literal way, like a big, BIG matte box or something :) I'm not expecting more GH2 magic... but maybe another camera? What's with the secrecy anyways, not a good way to prepare people for eventual disappointments ;)

Who am I kidding, I'm dreaming too...for something BIG (and I'm not talking about my penis rolleyes)

• If we had access to start developing our own firmware alongside Panasonic firmware (a la Magic Lantern) along with custom profiles (a la Flaat/marvelscine/CineStyle) now that really would be BIG.

• I'm hoping for picture profiles. Flatter more room for grading would be pretty sweet to experiment without losing quality we currently have. I just think with resolution and the smoother motion of all-I patches, flatter settings would round out the cinematic tools.

NOW if it could be something bigger I would be all for it, but I'm sure some things are just impossible, like 444 RAW output. but hey we can dream.

• @paglez es cierto! en cualquier caso lo de abril no vale con nosotros

• Fulgencio es el 28 de diciembre. Santos Inocentes

• arg arg argar garahahagaoizjrpoipiuguygoijuè!y à&è!t"t§èè§r ygftyhujjuikn (face on keyboard from excitement)

• there is no such thing as april fools in Spain... we have something similar for nov 28.. so it would not be fair doing it to me

• GH3 special prize and pre-ordered for P-V member would be a BT

• Yes, I see it, the gh2 does 4k, or 10/12 bit or whatever extraordinary thing and announced on April 1st. Everybody says a joke dishes etc. and it the end it is true. hahaha true VK.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions