Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Star Wars, The Fall of Hollywood
  • Hollywood finally landed on its knees with two red lightsabers above its neck.

Big committee after hundreds of user polls and closed screenings decided precise final Star Wars chapter plot, letter by letter had been voted and replaced.

All the risks had been calculated and weighted by best Wall Street analyst, conclusion - it zero percentage of risks and hence zero percentage of any original content.

Some money that had been left after such expensive enterprise had been spent on nice Indian driven CGI.

With series of electric shocks John Williams had been temporary awaken and dictated new 15 notes length sequence.

And, of course, at least 70% of the budget will go into marketing and paid reviews.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Movie is way to tell a story, not to exploit tens of thousands of CGI monkeys and eject millions tons of CO2 into atmosphere to do empty CGI shite.

And in the final scene Palpatine finally fucked Skywalker family.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Thanks! As a 9 years old kid, I saw Star Wars A New Hope in the Summer of 1977 in the theater. It was the first time I had heard surround sound. I will never forget the feeling of the star destroyer come over head from behind and hearing and feeling it. That started a life long passion for audio and eventually audio production.

Star Wars to me was all about the sounds, then the sights and then the story. It was an experience that changed my life. I hope that Disney has the same intentions when making these new Star Wars movies: to transform children's lives by taking them to a galaxy far far away and letting them believe that the universe can be saved if the choose good over evil.

I bet my wife will take my kids to see it and they will like or love it, but will their lives be transformed? Probably not.

• I hope that Disney has the same intentions when making these new Star Wars movies: to transform children's lives by taking them to a galaxy far far away and letting them believe that the universe can be saved if the choose good over evil.

Disney has one intention - get you money :-) And transform lives of their top managers using it :-)