Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
LUMIX GH1 Config for travel channel?
  • Hi, I'm quite a rookie in the world of video. I have a second-hand GH1 with the 14-45 MEGA OIS lens. My intention is to use the camera to record travel videos, in fact I am already using it, but I would like to know which configuration is the most appropriate to then upload the videos to YouTube and what hacks you recommend. I have no interest in timelapse or slow motion. I give more importance to the images being clear with beautiful colors and without unwanted movements. I have some manual lenses, such as Pentacon 50 1.8, Pentancon 29 2.8, HELIOS 44-2 58 f / 2. My specific questions are what hack to use and what camera settings. OIS MODE 1, 2 OR 3, autofocus or manual ... etc ... Thank you very much.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • I'd stick with Manual Focus with the GH1 when doing video, but I'd switch to AF for photos though