Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: Unemployment - same old tricks on new level
  • 34 Replies sorted by
  • @bostonmike your man left us in a pretty shitty state. Should it be a surprise that oil goes up after we're involved in a protracted war (that was started for dubious reasons) in a gulf state? When MY MAN Teddy Roosevelt was in charge, gas was only .04 a gallon....now THATS a republican!

• Best advise a coworker ever gave me: "Go shoot something."

• @bwhitz Romney's statement speaks for itself. Look at his (few) policiy proposals and he wants to CUT his own taxes and raise everyone elses. He's out to help all his rich buddies and let the rest of us live as a permanent servant class. He's a greedy fucker and perfect to run a chop shop like Bain Capital, but to run the world's most powerful democracy? Provide social justice? Command our military (serving in the military is something he wouldn't do himself btw) I don't think so.

• @brianluce

Well, I'm a Ron Paul supporter myself, so I'm not trying to defend Romney... I'm just trying to get people to be a little more objective instead of just calling names.

And it's not so much here... I've just been seeing allot of it everywhere on the net, facebook, ect...

Things like "so-and-so is a racist" or "this person hates immigrants". It does no good for anybody. There are allot of easily swayed minds that see "someones name" and "racist" next to it and then never look into that persons actually ideas or philosophy. They just want to go-with-the-flow and look "cool" to everybody on social media sites. It just seems like a growing trend to spread defamatory opinions to whatever race or class happens to be the majority... for no reason other than it's "socially trendy" or something stupid like that.

• Brian....Zeituni Onyango is the only person in Southie that Obama is looking out for..that's because she is his illegal immigrant aunt who's been mooching off the system living right here in the projects...collecting welfare and knowingly refusing to leave a country she knows the is an illegal immigrant in. She is an indignant c..nt who bears a striking resemblance to one of the Uraki in LOTR...not to mention his other illegal immigrant uncle who got pinched for drunk driving..what a family! Obama actually upgraded her to an elderly housing complex in Southie with an ocean view and a private driver...I shit you not! I know a woman who made home visists to give her medical care (yes, paid for for our tax dollars) and said she is the most racist person she ever met. She HATES white people. I know people's grandparents who have worked hard their entire lives and been on waiting lists for a decade to get into these elderly housing units and Obama fixes his illegal, bigoted, c...nt of an aunt into one. My grandfather left Ireland at the age of 15 and came to South Boston. He got off the boat and was handed a rifle and sent to France to fight in WW1 to gain his American citizenship. My father was a Marine and fought in the Korean War at 17. What a difference in what constitutes an American nowadays, where Americans actually worship a creep like Obama...Americans have become spoiled, fat, complacent crybabies. A nation populated by those who follow, not lead. A nation of weak minded and weak bodied people who rely on others to provide them their sustenance. A nation of prideless sheeple who eat eat a healthy dose of historical revisionism and liberal politics for breakfast every morning.

Someone said something to me a long time ago..."There will always be poor people in this world, just don't be one of them"..I was born poor and worked my ass off to bring myself out of poverty, with no help from anyone. I'll be damned if I'm going to give my hard-earned money to someone else who wants a free ride at my expense..do your time like I did..what kind of man asks another man for money anyway? I like Mitt Romney's message...now how about this one...

• @NickBen

If Apple were to set up a plant in Detroit, would you then be able to get your Mac toys at current prices? The Chinese are paying for Apple's greed right now - maybe you'd rather see a black boy get exploited.

• @bostonmike

I'll be damned if I'm going to give my hard-earned money to someone else who wants a free ride at my expense..do your time like I did..what kind of man asks another man for money anyway?

Such position is popular among some people. But if you have more life expirience you'll quickly see all the shortages of it.

As for Obama vs Anyone. It is like choosing the color of the pants before jumping from the roof.

• I'm happy to give my money for people to have a free ride. I'd rather my money be spent on food stamps for a poor family, than to bomb the shit out of brown people halfway across the world.

@bostonmike don't you believe there are people on welfare that NEED it?

• Cleared and closed.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions