Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
So who would like FF gears for their OCT-18s? :)
  • 32 Replies sorted by
  • Looks good, but I own RAF gears for the OCT-19s and the quality on them is great. A bit more expensive, but IMO, worth the price as they fit perfectly!

• Aye regular gears - Cinevate are great but going to pop Rafs on the Lomos - made for the job :)

• @soundgh2 cheers for the pics and review! Looks good.

• Does the fit seem tight enough, once the gears are in place? (on the lomo's) Or does it seem like there could be some sliding action?

• The fit is sturdy as the nylon tips do angle to the surface you point them at very well - shouldn'y have any problems to be honest - will try the 18mm and 22 and 28 later see if they work as well - the 35 50 and 75 are pretty much the same fit.

• Thanks, sounds like it will be all out cinevate then.. I'd rather keep the same kind of gears for the whole set and 5 RAF gears would be a bit too much. +I'd get an additional gear for future additions to the set / to use with other lenses. Should work brilliantly with my LPT FF.

• The width helps on the Lomos as they wind out a little on some