Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 for $1549
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • It's covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee, just pay with Pay Pal and from my experience you are covered and will get a refund if they don't deliver as described.

And it says: Manufacturer Warranty: No,

so that does not make since if it is s a brand new US product. Also when you register you get an upgrade from a 1 year to a 3 year warranty for a purchase through an authorized reseller and that is a big plus if you qualify for it.

• @theconformist

Their main idea is to try to sell you at the moment or later something with good profit. Case, lens, cleaning, etc.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev They have thousands of satisfied customers in their reviews, I am only saying the negative reviews suggest they have used dishonest practices. Personally I ordered something from them that was labelled "in stock" and cancelled when it did not arrive after 1 month. Just because they claim it is brand-new, they have a history of lying about item condition (according to reviews). Sub-$1600 NEW GH5 is highly suspicious.

• @theconformist

They also sell fro other items new as open box/used/refurbished to avoid MAP :-)

I have few items.

A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.

US model, under warranty, not open box.

• 6th ave express... They often sell open box/used/refurbished as new, claim 'in stock' when the product is not, take forever to ship, don't include accessories, poor customer service. Good luck!

• Thinking about getting one with such price drops.