Personal View site logo
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 for $1549
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Thinking about getting one with such price drops.

• 6th ave express... They often sell open box/used/refurbished as new, claim 'in stock' when the product is not, take forever to ship, don't include accessories, poor customer service. Good luck!

• @theconformist

They also sell fro other items new as open box/used/refurbished to avoid MAP :-)

I have few items.

A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.

US model, under warranty, not open box.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev They have thousands of satisfied customers in their reviews, I am only saying the negative reviews suggest they have used dishonest practices. Personally I ordered something from them that was labelled "in stock" and cancelled when it did not arrive after 1 month. Just because they claim it is brand-new, they have a history of lying about item condition (according to reviews). Sub-$1600 NEW GH5 is highly suspicious.

• @theconformist

Their main idea is to try to sell you at the moment or later something with good profit. Case, lens, cleaning, etc.

• It's covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee, just pay with Pay Pal and from my experience you are covered and will get a refund if they don't deliver as described.

And it says: Manufacturer Warranty: No,

so that does not make since if it is s a brand new US product. Also when you register you get an upgrade from a 1 year to a 3 year warranty for a purchase through an authorized reseller and that is a big plus if you qualify for it.