Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Personal View 2017 LAING Video Contest
  • 44 Replies sorted by
  • @chef

Video must be between 2 and 10 minutes in length

• 1st entry recorded last night.... GH4 anamorphic 2x nikon 50mm 1.8..... Is only in 480p cause my mac blew out the motherboard it takes 2 days to export in 4K....

• Here is one of mine from almost exactly 3 months ago. I have another video currently in the works for this band that is more elaborate, but it just isn't quite finished yet. Shot on a few of my favorite things: Samsung NX1, DJI Ronin-M, Kowa 16-H. Prime lens was a Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.4 pancake.

• My participation to the contest with a video-dedication to Sixto Diaz RODRIGUEZ:

Sony A7S & A7R2, Iscorama pre-36 & 42 anamorphics.

• And my second entry.

• Here's my first entry, we're a crew of 3 people, we use one or two GH4's with Ninja Assassin (main recorder) or Video Assist (second camera when used)

• And here is my second entry:

This video makes you experience a day at Photokina 2016 in a creative and enjoyable way (I hope!).
    Equipment used:
    Panasonic GH2 (Sanity X hack) with 14-140mm, 35-100mm f/2.8, 25mm f/1.4
    Microsoft Lumia 950
    Joby GorillaPod Hybrid

• Hi everyone, here is my first entry:

Nature video filmed in Aspromonte, a mountainous region in Calabria (southern Italy), to promote hiking tours in the area.
    Aspromonte is little known but offers stunning, wild and untouched natural scenery.
    Equipment used: Panasonic GH2 with Sanity X hack (14-140mm, 100-300mm, Close-up lens), Variable ND filter, Benro Aero 2 tripod and Konova K2 slider.

• Here a short contest video where we take a trip with a classic car on the streets of Havanna/Cuba.

• Thank you so much belfryman, so kind, this was my only video since my GH2 die on me, hopefully I can buy another camera in the future.

• personal-view laing contest

Two magnificent catalpa trees are the first thing that I see when I walk out the front door of my home. They stand like sentinels that frame my views as I sit on my porch--often with my camera.

I shot images of the trees throughout the year, and edited them to a soundtrack that includes sounds from the natural world, including the internal sound of a tree, solo guitar and piano. The Catalpa's historical significance is presented through the use of archival materials.

• Hi All, and Thanks Vitaly for this contest, here is my video, call "Love" shot in my GH2 Camera using the Quantum X (v3 Rocket) hope to see more videos for this contest, and Thanks for all the work you do Vitaly

• @Monosapiens

Thanks for first entry.

• Thank you Vitaliy for this contest!

I would like to submit "A call for a monster".

It's a little video which will be used for promotion for an upcoming album I'm currently producing.

I'm more experienced in audio and music production, but I enjoy doing video a lot.

Gear: The cam is a Panasonic G6 - Metabones Speedbooster - Sigma 18-35 f1.8 Three man video team - i was the camera operator.

The audio (songs) isn't finished yet, because of another project (short film/music video for the same artist but with a lot more people involved which will be released next friday)- so this is with songs in progress. But otherwise I wouldn't be able to participate. And I could make use of this totally awesome price!

I'd be glad to get some feedback from you guys. BR Arno

• Guys, where is your entries?

The more cameras around - the less contest participants.

I even remember one so called professional two year ago declared that videos must not have a story or any other restrictions are also prohobitive. And here we are - no restrictions.

• Very cool. Good contest - very cool prize.