Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Memories of Italy - shot on BMPCC and Sony A7sII
  • Italy - I have to come back again and again. It has this unique combination of friendly people, ancient cities, fantastic landscapes and the mediteranean sea. Here is a collection of my recent visits to Venice, Ventimiglia and Florence.

Have a look yourself and let me know how you like it in the comments! From feedback we can learn, so keep it coming!

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/gunmac

Music licenced from RoyaltyFreeHeaven, W. Mozart "Duettino sull Aria"

Shot on the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, and the Sony A7sII

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Hi Gunther. Interesting choice of heavily saturated tritone process. Great framing as always. Lacks script, subject and focused action, turning into a slide show. Not enough close-ups. I almost always love your work, going back even to your earliest. This one only gets a technical achievement award :)

• @radikalfilm Thanks for your feedback - you are right, it is like a slide show - a collection as I write ;-). Good point about the close ups. On the colors, by "Interesting", what do you mean? I was trying to get a blue / green / sand colored mood across the shots.

Thanks for your little write up!