Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The GH2 Still Amazes
  • 30 Replies sorted by
  • @dlzn Thank you! Its FloMo 2, with an AIS era Nikkor set.

It continues to improve in the edit (this was the day-of draft) & next, sound design

• Aaah! Can't wait for a part 2! Very well done. Great tension build up. What hack did you use and with what type of lenses? @Sage

Cheers,

D

• @oscillian Thank you! This is the turn-around-in-one-day rough cut; as we shoot more and finesse, I could really see it coming together..

@brudney The 60p is still pretty great, and all I need most of the time. I am waiting for the perfect cam to arrive to check all my boxes before I switch again, but right now I am following that principle of 'knowing the device completely', and intentionally avoiding getting mired in the technical perfectionism (as I have in the past)

• Ooh, creepy! Very good tension :) The GH2 certainly still is valid!

• Nice shots! Yeah, it still rocks - unless you need a lot of DR or slomo, GH2 is hard to beat (especially for the price) :P