Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Videoclip for Underworld competition GH3
  • http://genero.tv/watch-video/38969

Almost zero budget shortclip filmed with GH3; lenses: sigma 18 35 and tokina 28-80 with RJ Lens Turbo; minolta 35, 50, 135 with cheap adapter; only 2 points of light ; graded in speedgrade cc in very short time. Check the website with other videos, some quite impressive!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • This was really good. About the low-light - when using the 18-35 what aperture were you at? I'm just wondering if you went wide open and then used the RJ Speedbooster to gain another stop?

• Thank you for the feedback! the RJ Lens Turbo - not speedbooster, my mistake - controls the opening of the iris, I don't control the lens aperture AND the RJ aperture, it's all done by the adapter. I was always using it with maximum aperture, except when the highlights clipped, in order to obtain a fair amount of information to grade, later. But it obviously brings implications to the characteristics of the picture. Does that answer your question, or did I misunderstood it?