Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
"Enjoy the moment" funny Om-D E-M5 video
  • Here is a video I made for a friend and his espresso machines:

Shot with E-M5 and the 12-50mm kit lens.

Enjoy!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Pfff...

Can you explain what you think is funny about this video?

• @berndimax I see what you were going for and it is a funny idea but difficult to setup in the short time length of a commercial. It was a good effort but it could be better. I hope you will accept some constructive criticism:

I couldn't tell if the setting was a home office or a place of business. I had to watch it twice to notice the balloons at the end had something written on them, I'm still not sure if they say "Happy Birthday" or not. I have no idea why those people thought the man needed a coffee machine or why they were waiting in a place that he thought would be appropriate for sex. The relationship between the man and girl is ambiguous and that's a problem because in order for this to be really funny the audience has to think that the man has read the situation correctly - if he's just a sex crazed pervert (which seems a distinct possibility as he's taking his clothes off) we don't empathize with him and the ending doesn't feel like a surprise.

• @CrazyPete, thanks for your comment! We knew, that it would be difficult to turn the idea into a film, especially with no words. Thank You for pointing out these problems. We are amateurs and grateful for any constructive critics.

• Have the man and a girl/woman drink coffee in a clearly romantic setting, both of them enjoying it. The man finishes his coffee and wants to take it a step further, saying "I want more". The girl arranges a coffee machine to show up for him.