Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Feature length movies shot on GH1 or GH2 cameras!
  • I've seen a few threads about individual films shot on GH2s. I would like anyone who has shot a feature film on their Panasonic camera to post their trailers here so we can more easily find them! :-)

I did one called Scream Park that just got worldwide distribution -- on-sale at Best Buys and Wal-Marts in the USA and will be in many outlets internationally soon (if it's not already). Shot almost entirely on 2 GH2s (the third unit had a T3i) using old, fast Minolta primes, a Jupiter 9, and the Panasonic 20mm.

It's no Ridley Scott film, but it was made for less money than his car costs... ;-) And it actually got a real distribution deal! :-)

• Nathan
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • @nfx1138 thank you man, I appreciate it. I wish I had more money or time, because I had to wear many hats, Screenwriter, Cinematographer, Production Designer, wardrobe, Director... by the way we ended up winning the best screenplay in Meknes Tv Festival 2014 (Morocco)

• @aksel - There are some creepy visuals in there! Nice!

• Here is my movie "The Killing Silence" it was shot with 2 GH2 and with very very limited budget, a lot of DIY, & almost non existing crew.

It is a Moroccan movie in Berber/Tamazight language and it is the first Berber/Amazigh (Rif) tv movie.

We ended up selling the movie for Moroccan tv (Channel 8)

Here are 2 Teasers with English and Spanish subtitles for both.

• @nfx1138 Scream Park looks great. Cool idea for a horror. Editing a GH2-shot feature now - will post trailer once ready.