Personal View site logo
lumix 20mm/14mm/14-140mm or sale
  • i have all these lumix lens for sale. I ve had them since around april i got them from unique photo when i got the gh2. Theyre all in mint condition, kept in smokefree enviro. i m hoping to just sell them as a package 1200$ shipped. pm me if you're interested.
  • 17 Replies sorted by
  • Try to attach actual photos for used gear.
  • i can post more photos for whoever needs em. im lazy right now
  • how much you looking for the 20mm pancake lense mate?
  • give it a week/week and 1/2 and i ll let you know if i dont sell it as a package.
  • I would only need the 14-140mm since I was being cheapo I grabbed the kit with the 14-42mm and then i bought the 20mm...I really regret that now. Especially when I am doing photography. I totally love the 20mm but the kit 14-42mm kinda sux.
  • $1200 not bad for a package. How long have you had the lenses and why you selling mate?
  • @sphipps
    I can't help but ask why are you selling these lens? You just bought them. They are excellent lens!
    I bet you could sell them faster individually.
    $250 > 20mm
    $250 > 14mm
    $700 > 14-140mm
    ----

Having said that, I'll buy the 20mm or 14mm right now.

• ive had the lens's since april. I need a 3ccd camcorder for a job shooting football (american football not that goofy game yall play across the pond :)
  • >american football not that goofy game yall play across the pond :)
    Americans always call the goofy things they do not understand or can not do well. Weird or funny? :-)
  • Well it makes more sense to call the game where you kick a ball...football. If you ask me we(Americans) are the goofy ones. Football should be called "Tackle ball" I think.
  • @mihuel our ladies did pretty well this year.

@no surrender yea you re probably right. honestly i ve grown to love the game. ive been promised a liverpool game by my girlfriends family next time im over there!
  • I'd def buy the 20mm - i've had one sitting in my cart on B&h for a week.
  • @No_SuRReNDeR
    I agree and would add that if you need an armor to play a game, and are still risking injuries, it should not be called a sport. It is rather a glorified war game.... sorry for being off topic here but I could not resist... :).

@sphipps: It will be easier for you to sell them separately. There are not so many people who need all of them at once. I would consider the 14mm. I already have the 14-140mm and the 20mm and they are both awesome!
  • Have any of these sold yet? i am interested and don't see any updates on the status of these lenses
  • ive decided to sell them seperately, ive pm'd the first guys that responded to me about each lens. one from dvxuser. i ll just go down the line in order of who responded first and offer the lens they were interested in to each. thanks for asking. nobody has responded to the pm s yet.