Personal View site logo
Stable setting (B-frame in 720p, max quality and max bitrate up to 34Mbit, typical Class-10)
  • Can anyone suggest any of the experienced testers for request below? Settings not for postproduction. Only for recording and storage. Max quality for general scenes.

I only have typical cards, class-10 (Transcend, real speed - 16Mbyte to write and 16Mbyte to read). I almost do not do postproductions, but only store the original recorded video, as it is. Can you recommend the best settings to PTools? :

1. 720p/50fps c B-Frames with bitrate up to 34Mpbs with the best quality.

2. 1080p/24fps with the best possible quality with two options - 24Mbps (24L) and 34Mbps (24H)

3. 1080p/25fps with the best possible quality with bitrate up to 34Mbps (HBR)

4. 1080p/30fps = 1080p/24fps on the quality of each frame, but just with more frame rate and bit rate - up to 34Mpbs(HBR).

I tried switch to B-Frames in 720p, but always have error messages for bitrate limit exceeded (I set max bitrate to 34Mbps). Although the recording with bitrate up 36Mpbs with a 1080p/24 error does not happen.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • @JohnyDoe 720p/50fps c B-Frames with bitrate up to 34Mpbs with the best quality.

why not use one off the allready great settings?
    Sanity 5, cake, flowmotion or driftwoods spanmybitchup...................

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions