Personal View site logo
On Hiatus for Spine Surgery
  • I'm preparing for a major spine surgery this Wednesday, Mar 21, and will be recuperating for the next few weeks at home. Depending on how active I feel, it may be a while before I resume work on GH2 projects, and I may not be online very often. Good luck to all in your efforts to make the most of this remarkable grass roots project!

• 66 Replies sorted by
  • @LPowell Good luck to you man. Recover very fast please.

• @LPowell Best of luck with the op Lee. This place won't be the same without you. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back here soon with more tremendous work.

Nick

• @LPowell

Really wish you to get very good results and fast recovery.

• I wish you well

• Keep well Lee

• Best of luck with the surgery and recovery.

• @LPowell My family and I wish you a fast recovery. All the best.

• @LPowell I'm sure you'll be good as new in no time! You'll be missed these next weeks.

• @Lpowell Be well Lee. All the best.

• best wishes for a good recovery.

• Get well soon bro!

• Best wishes for a good recovery.

• Good luck Lpowell!

• All the best Lee. those poor tortured codecs will miss you as well.

• Best wishes man, and speedy recovery

• I hope everything goes perfectly.

• hope everything goes well!

• Best wishes Lee! I'm out of the game for a while too - I guess Nick Driftwood et al will have to fill the gap:-)

• Good luck. Thanks so much for all the hard work. I used flo-motion in Antarctica, will try to post some shots for you to browse at home.

• Good luck and best wishes for an easy recovery! The place will still be flying off the huge momentum that you've helped build when you get back, however long you need to do that. Just remember how important it is to relax and absorb the good things during your recovery - your body really benefits from the internal environment you create and maintain. So let people help with the little things so you can focus on the big one: taking care of yourself. :)

• @LPowell I don't really post that much at all ( I need to) but I will keep you in my prayers LPowell, I enjoy all your clips hopefully we will see more of you soon.

God Bless

ivan

• Hope you get back soon Mr.Powell.

• All the best

• Best wishes to you. Hope everything goes smooth and you have a speedy recovery!

If its any consolation, my mom had some spine surgery a few years ago and she is doing great. Best wishes!