Personal View site logo
Real & fake trailers made with hacked & unhacked GH2
  • Show us what can u do with this cam.

• 15 Replies sorted by
  • Here you go:

It's a teaser for a feature film project that I am developing. It's probably going to be shot next year. Shot with GH2 Driftwood setting (don't remember which one) and Canon 7D.

Check out the Facebook fan page for more info.

• @simonstar66 nice place, music, people, shots!!!

• Trailer of Machi, a my short film project.

• Another short project shooted with Driftwwod Seaquaque.

• Teaser for my short film. Unhacked GH2. Still need to fix the audio. Posted this once before.

• This thread is kinda odd. I like it very much. I watched your videos (both of you) and I'm found of them. They are not perfect but very far from the old bs "wow what a perfect graded plan want to make the same whats your settings???" Even if you're seeking for that just forget it, it's quite refreshing as it is :)

• @brianluce nice trailer too. But there is a big warmth difference between the girl's shots and the old man's ones. Is it intended?

• I like this thread. Here's a short little clip I put together a little while ago. Instead of just shooting test charts and stuff I think it's a good idea to share creative content made using this little beast.

• @Sulph, What do you mean "warmth difference"? That the colors look different? They're all different scenes: indoor, outside/overcast, outside/afternoon sun. I used the same color settings in Vegas Pro. Desaturated a bit and bumped the contrast. Sort of bleach bypass-ish.

• @artardi Did you do any special grading to the greens? The grass looks particularly delicious.

@hishimaru The nth time i see your little short, and i love it everytime. That shot in the elevator with the brushed aluminum, and numbers looks like a million bucks. Great shooting (nice grading too)!

• Trailer of a Web Series "Last Laff"

Unhacked GH2 Lumix lenses 14mm,20mm, 14-140mm Canon FD lenses 50mm, 28mm, 135mm

• Third teaser for the upcoming ukrainian tv/transmedia fiction(horror) thriller project "Emergency Situation: The Carpathian incident" (2012). Most shot with a GH2 (24p with custom 55Mb hack) + VFX & CGI. Ukrainian language with english subtitles.

• @Vinnie awesome trailer!!!

• @artardi Thnx;) Technically it's a teaser. The actual shooting of the movie will begin this summer and GH2 is gonna be the B-cam 100%...or even A-cam if we wouldn't get enough budget for Epic or Alexa :) And definitely it will be the primary camera for the aerial filming.