Personal View site logo
GH3 Coming in April 2012 - Rumor
  • Some motherfucker on one mutherfuckers forum wrote that GH2 is coming April 1 2012
  • 27 Replies sorted by
  • Aliens are coming in March 2012, so it won't matter. Rumor.
  • So it's coming on april fools...
  • @Ralphp_B
    >Some motherfucker on one mutherfuckers forum wrote that GH2 is coming April 1 2012
    be sure I know exactly the specs of this camera I got already it in my pocket :-)
  • BTW in France April 1 is a special day...
  • Well i have already see a picture of the new gh3.
    but it also says its a photo-shop.
    just wait and see have fast that picture will be circulating as the real deal.

• Vitaliy, you're a scream!
    But we'll know soon enough - he also said Panasonic was going to announce it in two weeks at CES.
  • >he also said Panasonic was going to announce it in two weeks at CES

This is why we need someone to cover CES for us.
    May be aliens will be also present.
  • Everything on the internet is fact.
  • Area 51 is only hour north of LV. Thats where the aliens are. ;)
  • Rumor has it that VK wrote the GH3 firmware for Panasonic and Panasonic made a donation to VK's paypal acct :-}
  • We are the Borg, resistance is futile ...
  • It does legit 4:2:2, 4k, 10 bit and also increases sexual performance. And it's only $49 with the 14-42mm kit lens.
  • @brianluce You don't mention the Cappuccino function.
  • @Mark_the_Harp - true, but i heard it will only foam whole milk and that's a deal breaker for me. I'm waiting for the GH4 with dual espresso engines.
  • @cowpunk52 But then Vitaliy will have to develop a hack which allows us to specify frothing settings for both high and low nozzle output speeds. Where does it all stop??!
  • It'll have hidden functionality to communicate with alien beings which Vitaliy will discover, on December 21st :P
  • Guys, it's a little unrealistic to expect a $49 camera to have dual nozzles on it's espresso engine. Let's try and keep the discussion realistic.
  • Well, the GH3 had better top the GH2 and yank my chain!

• It would be pretty ballsy of Panasonic to try and release any successor to the GH2 this year, that competes with what it already does hacked. They'd be forced to release real upgrades, 10 bit etc.
  • Single malt or forget it. I need to be able to see whether the aliens are grey or green, riding their own a pink elephant or just hitching a ride with the Borg.

Nevertheless "Be Not Afraid of the Universe"
  • > GH2 is coming April 1 2012

The Mayans already knew that
  • April, fools.
  • I heard that actually on 1 April 2012 Panasonic will announce the GH4 and not the GH3.
  • 43rumors just annonced that is not comming but maybe in tokyo one...
    but it is sure that the new x lens are coming
    ''and a compact camera too (LX6)...But i say maybe! we never know''
  • I would really like to see a new x-wide angle lens.