Personal View site logo
War: Poland prepares to invade Ukraine, plans to expand Poland territory
  • 11 Replies sorted by
  • So it’s oficial. Now third party enters war. I bet Germany will be second nearing Finland to bring official troops. So this is how third world war begins.

• @endotoxic

It won't be as you expect it, as we are now seeing plan to destroy and divide Russia. And it'll work flawlessly.

• May I ask, where you found that document? To me this sound too hysteric and far fetched to be true. And I cannot see a reason, why Poland would want to do that. The offensive military aggression is not originating from the west.

• main news just said poland is expropriating the gazprom infrastructure. its about to get real.

• @neveraholiday

Ukraine based Telegram channels.

Otherwise just watch news, lot of videos as Poland moves lot of forces toward borders.

• for me this rather sounds like mordor propaganda is preparing public for expanding conflict to poland. After all the gas tap for poland got closed by mordor.

• @neveraholiday

If you write it - you don't understand conflict and don't watch reports.

Mordor is around 1/5 to 1/7 of power compared to countries who supply Ukraine. Mordor's weapon is also extremely outdated, except few cases. For example - one of the newest things, main cruise missiles that we use had been developed in 1983-1986. Almost all developers institutions are destroyed. Salary for engineer with PhD if you go into weapons sector can be as low as $300-500 per month.

Not only this, but 90% of our business and elites are dreaming about Western victory. 80% of them already have families outside country.

• And it started:

A couple of days ago, it became known about the arrival of two Polish battalions in the Pavlograd region of the Dnepropetrovsk region, equipped with Rapira anti-tank guns, armored vehicles and American armored cars.

This is real facts.

• "This is real facts" LoL, but is it such a Russian-Soviet fact? Is it just a fact and can you cite the source, photo or whatever will be credible? The fact is that there are Russian troops in Ukraine that are killing civilians. It is also a fact that civilians are dying because Russian imperialism is as much a motherfucker as American imperialism. The only difference is the number of own soldiers killed. The Russians haven't learned much in over 70 years. Apparently, there is a very high birth rate in Russia. Because how to explain it?

• @Mihuel

In war it won't be 100% facts with videos for long.

Sources are war specialized press. And it is 99% true.

I also offer you to drop your attitude. As not only it does not help it is also utter idiotic idealism. I wrote for years here abut fundamentals and you keep behaving like 7 year old child.