Personal View site logo
War: Racism chronicles related to 22.02.22 war
  • 47 Replies sorted by
  • The manufacturer of cosmetics and household chemicals Henkel stops new investments in the Russian Federation, and will also stop advertising campaigns in state media and all sponsorship activities.

"We are fully complying with the sanctions against Russia, its government and the financial sector. In addition to complying with the sanctions, we will freeze all future investments in Russia," said Henkel CEO Carsten Knobel (his words are quoted in the company's statement).

At the same time, Henkel will continue to supply the Russian market with essential goods, such as household and personal care products, and will monitor developments and decide on further steps.

• Finland has announced that it is stopping the sale of alcohol from Russia. On March 2, Reuters reported that Norway would ban the sale of Russian-made alcohol in its stores. A little earlier, the Finnish monopoly company Alko announced the suspension of the sale of Russian products. Retail chains in Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Sweden and Lithuania also joined the restrictions.

• The PayPal electronic payment system has suspended work in Russia, said Dan Shulman, director of the company.

• Russian tennis players Daniil Medvedev and Karen Khachanov removed Russian flags from their Instagram accounts against their will

“Medvedev and Khachanov were forced to remove the Russian flag from their profiles under the threat of a ban on performing on the tour”

• Embassy in Germany registers hundreds of messages from Russians in connection with discrimination against the Russian-speaking population - Russian Ambassador Sergey Nechaev

The diplomat noted that it is mainly children who are now afraid to go to German schools who are bullied: “These are, as a rule, bilingual children from mixed families who are afraid to go to school because they are subjected to various kinds of bullying.”

Nazism is rising fast, and it is big corporations that do it again as they did in 193x.

• I'm against any kind of racism and what's directed against the Russian citizens is pure racism!

sa19511.jpg
    510 x 657 - 64K
  • IBM has announced a complete withdrawal from the Russian market.

• Munich hospital declaring that Russians are not welcome

sa19521.jpg
    387 x 424 - 25K
  • Athlete Ivan Kulyak will be judged by the International Gymnastics Federation for the Z sign in competitions

Ivan Kulyak performed at the World Cup stage in the exercises on parallel bars in Doha with the letter Z on his uniform, he also went to the awards ceremony with it. As his coach said, it was Kulyak's private initiative.

After that, the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) opened a disciplinary case against Ivan Kulyak in connection with his alleged "shocking behavior"

I am for making special tribunal and put all International Gymnastics Federation bosses in jail.

• More and more good information.

• @Mihuel

Information won't be good as you'll see around all the same things as had happened in Nazi countries.

• Come to Przemysl and ask thousands of Ukrainian people who is a Nazi. Ask these mothers in tears with their children what their husbands and fathers are doing and who they are defending against.

• @Mihuel

If you think I am supporting happening capitalist war.. I feel bad for you..

All this years as I wrote here that it'll end in cruel capitalist war it had been fun to watch EU guys who never believed it.

• Your ideology obscures your mind. The war was caused by the gangsters who rule your country. Cappo tutti di capi needs success because he is getting old and wants to go down in history. If you don't want this war, make a revolution, kill the tyrant. You killed Tsar, and you can't kill this motherfucker?

• @Mihuel

Your ideology obscures your mind. The war was caused by the gangsters who rule your country. Cappo tutti di capi needs success because he is getting old and wants to go down in history. If you don't want this war, make a revolution, kill the tyrant. You killed Tsar, and you can't kill this motherfucker?

Sorry to upset you, but no.

All such decisions are class decisions. And capitalist classes are close relative to gangsters, yes :-) Yours are exactly the same.

If you noticed, Russia implemented hundreds of complex system to keep working. This include food production, In finances it is fully autonomous card processing, to unique money transfer system, autonomous DNS and routing. And it is not Putin who made them and he didn't even decided this.

Is it Putin who fixed all food prices for now? Nope it is huge local monopolists. Same is true for lot of electronic sellers, who know that hey can gain int he end.

Somehow no one outside western word is against trade, exports and imports, as well as keeping our money. So it can be tough, it can all still fail, but it possible all work.

• Typical thinking and propaganda of homo sovieticus. Russia introduced all these things because it prepared for war. Already in 2014 you saw that Crimea is not enough for your imperialist ambitions because Russia cannot be a superpower without Ukraine and its resources. Unlike Japan and Germany, you haven't learned your lessons from the 20th century and you still dream about the Russian empire. How many more Russians and Ukrainians must die to meet your ambitions? One thing is for sure - Ukraine will never again be part of a project called Russia.

• @Mihuel

Russia introduced all these things because it prepared for war. Already in 2014 you saw that Crimea is not enough for your imperialist ambitions because Russia cannot be a superpower without Ukraine and its resources.

Soo.... It is not mad Putin, right?

Unlike Japan and Germany, you haven't learned your lessons from the 20th century and you still dream about the Russian empire. How many more Russians and Ukrainians must die to meet your ambitions?

Capitalists never learn past lessons :-) It is not us who decide how many people need to die. If you ask me, I think tens of millions of EU citizens will die quite soon, including devastation of your country. It was your choice - live under capitalist oppressors, and now you need in the natural war.

One thing is for sure - Ukraine will never again be part of a project called Russia.

Do not drink so much next time, ok?

• How many people have already died there? If you are against war what are you doing to prevent it? Are you protesting? Are you making a revolution? If communism is so cool, why don't you make a revolution? Are you waiting for Russia to collapse like it did during the First World War?

• @Mihuel

If you are against war what are you doing to prevent it?

I am telling people that really happening, for like past 12 years here.

If you look back I told about war in EU during like past 7-8 years.

Are you protesting?

No, as it is useless at the moment.

If communism is so cool, why don't you make a revolution?

Because revolutions don't happen upon wish of individual or even large group of such.

Are you waiting for Russia to collapse like it did during the First World War?

Russia didn't collapse during WW I, read history. But it had lot of issues that translated first into one revolution and later into another.

I think that left views will be much more popular soon, yes.

• Bumble has joined a growing list of American companies pulling out of Russia amid the country’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine. On Tuesday, the company announced it was discontinuing operations in Russia and removing its family of dating apps from the Apple and Google app stores in Russia and Belarus.

In addition to Bumble, it owns and operates two other dating apps, Badoo and Fruitz. Those two are popular in Europe and they’re where Bumble anticipates it will see the most impact from its decision.

• Superb song on the subject