Personal View site logo
COVID: Vaccines destroy blood-brain barrier - this is why ruling class like vaccines
  • Using cell cultures and tissue-engineered constructs that mimic the capillaries of the human brain, the researchers found that in the presence of the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the blood-brain barrier is disrupted. Interestingly, although only one of the two subunits of this protein binds to the ACE2 receptor, both affect the function of the brain's protective barrier. So the mechanism of this effect is not related to the process of attachment of the virus.

This can explain both why vaccines are designed as they are.

And also why all media do everything to avoid talking about brain damage and its crossing blood-brain barrier.

It can be next step - where it can be NOT coronavirus that be wiping out population, but it will be vaccines in each body that shut down the most important brain protection.

The blood-brain barrier is the physiological histohematological barrier between the circulatory system and the central nervous system. Obstruction between capillary blood and neurons of the central nervous system. In modern, informational language, there is a completely "secure connection" between the capillaries and the substance of the brain.

https://scfh.ru/news/koronavirus-sars-cov-2-porazhaet-mozg-narushaya-gematoentsefalicheskiy-barer/

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • With vaccines even if some spikes got loose from the injection site it would be a very short lived BBB impact. Harmless. Having a covid infection is dangerous because the effect is much longer. Drinking alcohol also disrupts the BBB, as does pretty much any inflammatory disease. You don't see people dropping dead or falling ill every time they have a few drinks.

• @Mistas

Previously no air transmitted virus caused smell and taste issues. And all main media constantly shot this down. They told that any flu can do this and so on, they just lied - as smell loss with flu is due to your nose being blocked temporary, not because all related neural nets are damaged.

With vaccines even if some spikes got loose from the injection site it would be a very short lived BBB impact.

We don't know this. At first they told that none of produced S protein will be in the blood flow and far from original area. But it is not true. Research showed massive amount of such proteins in the blood flow and organs that are very far from injection place (or lungs, in case of virus based vaccines).

Having a covid infection is dangerous because the effect is much longer.

As most of COVID infections are still very mild or even without any symptoms and we have lot of absolutely different vaccines - we do not know exactly this.

Drinking alcohol also disrupts the BBB

Alcohol affects brain, but in other way - as it is not large protein or virus or such, you can't tell about "blood-brain barrier breaking". It is just chemical elements and molecules that in natural life can be delivered to some brain cells for their proper function.

• I agree, unless the taste buds, nasal cavity are damaged, the brain is the most likely source of the damage of loss of smell. I did eventually get my taste and smell back, but it took a year. hopefully the delta variant doesn't cause more brain damage. i am not aware that moderate alcohol consumption causes long term taste issues.

• The brain is the most likely source of the damage of loss of smell. I did eventually get my taste and smell back, but it took a year. hopefully the delta variant doesn't cause more brain damage.

It is now proven that COVID taste and smell issues are caused by brain damage. And restoration process require lot of new long axons and dendrites reconnect and form new ways.

Delta variant cause less damage in this regard if you already had alpha. But as for brain damage in general we know it causes it, but it is not clear how much exactly.

COVID story is very long and grand one, and media now do not want to have full reveal, it is too early.

• The U.S. is about to sign millions of children up for brain damage this fall by jamming them all into overcrowded classrooms. No one is ready to admit how much worse this year is going to be .Surely there won't be any long-term consequences...

• @StevenTrillberg

Humanity is now trying to keep living in the same way as before.

It does not understand that new approaches to everything is required and no vaccine can save us from the viruses that can be created, printed and mass produced in weeks.

• What the COVID refer to us? Keep the distance, keep stay home to alive?