• What is this? Using GoPro hero3 SoC LOL

• ZV-E10 announcement will happen in August

sa17623.jpg
    762 x 620 - 44K
    sa17621.jpg
    757 x 583 - 47K
    sa17622.jpg
    747 x 626 - 49K
  • Sony has postponed a camera launch that was originally planned for Wednesday, July 7, after Chinese citizens expressed anger over the date, which is also the 84th anniversary of Japan’s invasion of China that sparked the Sino-Japanese War and World War Two in Asia.

Idiots.

• Journalists are having their hands on the Sony ZV-E10 for quite some time now but now have been unofficially told that the announcement should happen in late June (with no date unveiled yet).

• Specs updated

• Camera has a compact A5xxx shape with no integrated viewfinder, it has similar A6xxx features (24MP sensor, IBIS and so forth) and the new A7c fully articulating screen.

• Looks like Sony wants to give some competition to the Panasonic G100.

(sarcasm alert)

• I now have been able to see the real camera and I am now 100% sure about what I can tell you here:

• It uses a 24MP sensor
    • It’s not really mean as a High End model…but more as a compact VLOGGER E-mount camera all usual improvement taken a bit from the A7c but in a more compact A5xxx alike shape.
    • What’s very clear is that it looks like Sony wants to move the APS-C segment towards VLOGGING like they did with the RX series!
  • The Alpha A7e is a limited 32Mp APS-C Exmor RS version of Alpha 1 (Resolution: 6912×4608). It limits the the continuous shooting speed to 20FPS. And It use a pure electronic shutter with fast flash synchronization time at 1/250s. So the body of new camera is even lighter than Alpha 6600.