Personal View site logo
Music you listen to now or like in general
  • 128 Replies sorted by
  • Simply beautiful

• Just like a sinking boat...just like the times we are living in...just beautiful...

• Impressively Tom's videos are usually just made all by himself together with his girlfriend Nova Rockafeller directing/producing/shooting it. Shows what amazing content we can create today in this day and age with a shoestring budget and a skeleton crew.

http://www.novarockafeller.com/blog/Directingmusicvideos

• @IronFilm

Sory my friend...by no means that is amazing content...well technically maybe but no other way

• Repost of removed by Youtube video

• A " thrue profet of modern times"

Godfrey Reggio ...he is still alive...

Like i've said before... everyone wants to turn back before covid...but it won't happen. Maybe i'm a bit to serious i know.

• US prototype, even the way to final is exactly same

• Welcome to the new world

• Well, that Ventriloquist is different.

• @DrDave

A little different, but system is designed such way they look for specific talent and also help them set up number (note how ventriloquists won America, France, Spain, Romania, etc) and even select all the music and songs for them. Like 11-12 year girls sing songs appropriate for grown up woman and it is not them who choose such songs.

It is huge complex conveyor and all the talents and content that is not fitting in the editors and producers plan is filtered out at very early stages. All else is big team making everything, including staging, camera work and editing.

Watch this:

Note that big number of downvotes and that you have very hard time finding this video, despite it fully proof that big part of act is prestaged fake (and it is lot of money this guys make using it). Instead YT will recommend you inner circle magicians that will prize the performer always, as they are in same boat.

• If you were a willow at the shore I would make a river in your shadow. If you were a star in the opal sky I would change myself into the night. And there where you are, a lifetime I'd stay In your path, in your shadow... If you were a house-martin in flight I would make myself a nest on a tree branch Or if you were the first flake of snow I would make myself a snowman And there where you are, a lifetime I'd stay In your path, in your shadow... And in your eyes that sweet sleep Has closed in the night I'd like to be a moment of a dream. If you were the sea that has frozen In eyes that never lie I would be made the silver tear On the sad cheek on which they cried... I would like so much a place however hidden In your mind, in your shadow. And there where you are, a lifetime I'd stay In your path, in your shadow... And in your eyes that sweet sleep Has closed in the night I'd like to be a moment of a dream. If you were the sun in the sky I would make myself a field of flowers When you rise at dawn

Oposite of what Constantin Brancusi said...

“Nothing grows under the shadow of big trees.”

• Uccellini!

• @garroulus check out all their other videos too: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElGBUWDCa05jRzc2PfmGqQ https://www.youtube.com/user/ElleDirtyD

For something made just by a GF & BF team by themselves in their house, shooting with nothing much else than a stills camera, then yes I do think it is quite impressive.

• @IronFilm

I find this much more impressive...to have the guts to turn on your camera wright after the moment you said hello to death...

Like I've said before technically maybe ...just my pv...

• Youtube still has some gems

• Song of many modern females