Personal View site logo
War: Biden officially want US people to live miserable life
  • President Joe Biden announced a new goal to sharply cut down US greenhouse gas emissions this decade. The country’s new mandate is to reduce planet-heating gases by 50 to 52 percent of what the US emitted in 2005. It significantly ramps up a previous commitment under the Paris climate agreement made by former President Barack Obama, who pledged to slash emissions between 26 to 28 percent below 2005 levels by 2025.

I suggest to specially train your brain before reading next paragraph:

The urgency for the US to gut its climate pollution has only grown since the Paris Agreement was adopted in 2015. Global carbon dioxide emissions need to drop by half this decade and reach close to zero by the middle of the century in order to hit the goals of the Paris Agreement and prevent some of the most devastating effects of climate change,

So, by the middle of the century it will be only renewable energy with huge energy storage facilities (cost around around 25-50x more than actual solar panels), and all of this will be also totally renewable and use only renewable energy (as now around 99% of it is made using cheap coal, very cheap labor and rich ores).

They forgot to tell you that such equipment and renewable process will cost around 10-20x more. So all of it will end quite fast and tragic.

But, of course they do not plan to really make reliable renewable energy - all they want is to put you into miserable life, lack of good food and mobility. But also have some nice excuse that they tried, but unfortunately it did not work.

This guys are criminals who want to make mass genocide.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • maybe they'll make carbon tax bitcoin called carbon coin and the less you make carbon, the more carbon credits you receive. also, negative facebook posts will reduce credits so you can't drive your car as far that day.

• @hardimpact

also, negative facebook posts will reduce credits so you can't drive your car as far that day.

This is more likely.

Note that all, 100% of electric cars will be connected and all of them can be tracked and can be switched off my manufacturer. Most probably we will see rationing, especially in such energy waste countries like US.

In Mordor it is already the case with any cars, all of them are sold with special GSM/Glonass system that reports location and can be also turned off remotely.

• The trend is to subsidise our way to extinction... for a decade now the forests of Europe have been decimated in the name of renewable biomass energy, all paid for by tax and carbon credit schemes. My feeling is they will be more successful by selling sustainability as a new type of religious fundamentalism to gain salvation for our carbon sins. So when they turn off your fancy hybrid car 5 times a day, it is a sign to step out, get on your knees facing Washington and give thanks to the corporate technocrats for their generous planet saving policies.

• @MirrorMan

for a decade now the forests of Europe have been decimated in the name of renewable biomass energy, all paid for by tax and carbon credit schemes.

I remember recent publication that showed that forests in EU are increasing during last 8-10 years.

My feeling is they will be more successful by selling sustainability as a new type of religious fundamentalism to gain salvation for our carbon sins.

It won't work due to materialism. Instead the capitalism will start to crack fast.

Right now they hope to keep most manufacturing of renewable stuff in China to not have any big conflicts at home. But it will all fail.

I think that Chinese opportunistic elites play big role in whole grand plans and this is why they should be attacked and why Trump had been right in attempting to bring trade balance.

• Nice quote on this

Marx, - wrote Lenin, - put an end to the view of society as a mechanical aggregate of individuals, allowing all kinds of changes at the will of the authorities (or, anyway, at the will of society and the government), arising and changing by chance, and for the first time put sociology on scientific soil , establishing the concept of a socio-economic formation, as a set of data production relations, establishing that the development of such formations is a natural-historical process.

• California plans to stop issuing new fracking permits by 2024, Governor Gavin Newsom said Friday, as the state looks toward progressively halting fossil fuel extraction in the coming decades.

Hydraulic fracturing, a method of extracting hydrocarbons that is controversial for its impact on the environment, accounts for as much as 17 percent of California's production, according to industry groups.

"The climate crisis is real, and we continue to see the signs every day," Newsom said in a statement.

"As we move to swiftly decarbonize our transportation sector and create a healthier future for our children, I've made it clear I don't see a role for fracking in that future and, similarly, believe that California needs to move beyond oil."

The state oil and gas regulator will start the process to halt the issuance of new hydraulic fracturing permits by January 2024, he explained, referring to the Department of Conservation's Geologic Energy Management.

Newsom also instructed the state's clean air agency to investigate "pathways" to phase out oil extraction by 2045.

Accidentally 2045 is the year known California reserves will be fully extracted.

So this criminals who fucked up all the resources and must be hanging on the rope, who turned resources into fart now tell you that they are amazing warriors for green energy and sustainable life.