Personal View site logo
War: Apple and Google can start forming their small armies
  • Small rumors in the industry started past week that one of the reasons of national guard in Washington can be few announcements that can follow after Trump impeachment hearings.

Big corporations will be provided with right to initially finance certain police and army parts and also have private training facilities and private funds for army. BLM movements will support this decision in all major cities with demand to fully remove state financing of police. Shortly this demand will be accepted and police will become private forces.

Second announcement will be multiple restrictions of gun ownership, Big tech corporations will lead special operation with buying out guns and also operating national database of gun owners.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Ha ha. Nice fantasy. No source? Same as the one indicating lasers from outer space controlled by conspirators were used to start forest fires?

Feel free to make up more fantasies, though, they do make one ponder.

I do like science fiction for this reason - projections that could be true that inspire thinking about the current state of the world. But science fiction does not pretend to be factual, to be predictions based on unnamed sources or rumors. 1984 was not written as if it were based on a secret memo, or "as told to me" by reliable sources.

Maybe you could just say I wonder if now it could be that...

• @markr041

Ha ha. Nice fantasy. No source?

Feel free to make up more fantasies, though, they do make one ponder.

It is not fantasy. Consider it coming from talks within this companies. It is growing dissent inside large big tech US companies and I am using it as I can.

Lot of fantasies will become dark reality in US this year, really a lot.

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/25187/maga-big-tech-will-be-allowed-to-make-and-fully-control-goverments#Item_3

• C'mon. Just ego speak - you have inside information that we all don't have. Really? Wow, talk within companies. If I reported "talk" from within the companies I know, the content would be even more nuts. Your fantasy and that of these anonymous talkers is, again, worth taking seriously, but it does not matter who has these worries unless they have the power to implement. You are better than that.

Or say who exactly said this - the CEO of Google, the senior vice president of Amazon, or some group of basement programmers. Why don't you tell us? Are you pretending to be a journalist protecting sources? I am deeply disappointed by this. Every company has crackpots as well as very wise people, so it is meaningless to quote anonymous insiders.

Whether your or other's fantasies or fears or hopes come true is another matter. I respect your concerns and even some predictions, as I said. You don't need the cheap talk of insider information to puff up these projections, which in any case seems to be from people who are also just fantasizing. No hard evidence, no credible source cited. Content is fine and interesting. May come true, may not. These are legitimate fears that could come true, but that is it. A pessimistic projection, without even a coherent model let alone evidence. Using Marxian theory to make these predictions would be far more credible and interesting than claiming people in big companies think it is true - they are just speaking in their class interest anyway. An inevitable consequence ending in the collapse of capitalism, maybe.

I can say that I have had conversations with people high up in major tech companies and in the current administration who say China will attack Taiwan. Impressed? Now you take this seriously? No. In reality it is just their fears, no evidence whatsoever. And others in the same positions say the opposite. No hard intelligence. Could come true, or not.

It's your forum, this is just my view on how you might enhance credibility. More Marx, Lenin analysis to project, less unverifiable claims of inside info. And whatever you yourself beieve might happen is interesting whether or not anyone agrees.

• @markr041

It seems like here I am spot on as you suddenly became so caring for my credibility :-)

Why don't you tell us? Are you pretending to be a journalist protecting sources? I am deeply disappointed by this. Every company has crackpots as well as very wise people, so it is meaningless to quote anonymous insiders.

Every company has lot of very upset people, and this number become larger lately, I just help the process.

If I could help to spread dissent, help to form peoples hate towards their capitalist owners - it will be nice thing.

No one will tell you sources for such inside info, no matter who he is. And you know it perfectly, so it is just cheap bravado to ask for names and such.

Whether your or other's fantasies or fears or hopes come true is another matter. I respect your concerns and even some predictions, as I said. You don't need the cheap talk of insider information to puff up these projections, which in any case seems to be from people who are also just fantasizing. No hard evidence, no credible source cited.

Well, seems like this cheap talk started to deeply concern you. And it means that some cheap talk is not so cheap :-)

Using Marxian theory to make these predictions would be far more credible and interesting than claiming people in big companies think it is true - they are just speaking in their class interest anyway. An inevitable consequence ending in the collapse of capitalism, maybe.

I am using class theory and my knowledge to filter out lot of such stuff.

If you see post here it means that I personally find this info credible (for me) and useful to share. We are not capitalist sponsored presstitutes nest, so we don't work according with "common rules".

I can say that I have had conversations with people high up in major tech companies and in the current administration who say China will attack Taiwan. Impressed? Now you take this seriously? No. In reality it is just their fears, no evidence whatsoever. And others in the same positions say the opposite. No hard intelligence. Could come true, or not.

China, actually, has multiple detailed and periodically updated plans on Taiwan invasion. This is as far as I remember some publications in Chinese few years ago. Plus US do everything to push the parts of Chinese elites lately. Doesn't mean they will do it, but they really can. Probability of this is far from zero.

Work of liberal "fighters for peace" is being torn out lately and soon big chunks will start to fall out.

It's your forum, this is just my view on how you might enhance credibility. More Marx, Lenin analysis to project, less unverifiable claims of inside info. And whatever you yourself beieve might happen is interesting whether or not anyone agrees.

Do not worry, many of this claims and inside info become hard facts, just take good time to happen.

Also, some of this processes are mathematically unstable, so even small "claim" or push can make things go in the significantly different direction with time.

• I predict Elon Musk will launch himself to Mars from the independent Republic of Texas. Before he dies he'll set up a private sovereign base on Mars. This will be the seed for the Mars Congressional Republic.

• @radikalfilm

I predict that Musk will be hanged on old nasty looking tree on some barely known road and no one will ever notice, just guys who will recognize him despite so much hematomas on all his body.

No one will even seriously talk about his Mars mission anymore long before this will happen.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev about the hanging of Musk: you have inside sources at SpaceX too?

• @radikalfilm

No, only source is inside circles of heavy weed smokers :-)

• Special for @mark041 as creme de la creme of capitalist economic though:

At the beginning of the 20th century, up to 3% of the American population lived in 2500 "corporate cities" in the United States. This was the era when corporations had their own armies, police, courts, and rebel miners were bombed by private aircraft.

And the current oligarchs are striving to return to that "glorious era."

• They already have their army of "true 'fers" All they really need is to plant ideas either through school, social media, or physical leaders. the only army you need now is cancel culture, then you can control the whole world through fear. all gun rights given up, all dissent silenced, all thought crimes punished with impunity. Welcome to the brave new world where bullets don't kill, but free thought dies nonetheless.

addenum: big tech already "hired" people to help with "voting" so the government doesn't have to pay anyone. Physical control is just a natural extension of enforcing ideas.

• @hardimpact

. the only army you need now is cancel culture, then you can control the whole world through fear. all gun rights given up, all dissent silenced, all thought crimes punished with impunity. Welcome to the brave new world where bullets don't kill, but free thought dies nonetheless.

Nice thing is that it won't work, because it is idealistic dream.

Of course they try to tell you about ruling class dream via culture, but stuff does not work that way.