Personal View site logo
MAGA: Why Trump represents more sane forces now
  • Looks like some kind of paradox - Trump standing behind many very conservative values now represents much more fit to the purpose forces in US.

And Democrats while constantly waving how "Black Lives matter" actually are more unfit for the present state.

Issue is that present huge state bureaucracy and tech giants want to have things going as usual, want free unlimited market despite having almost nothing but censorship and lies to sell on it. They even can't oppose China, as are afraid that real economies fight will weak the present system (and they are right). Even calling COVID virus origin as artificial is looking as very very dangerous for them as it questions present open markets.

Problem is - they are loosing. In present system they no longer can have things going as usual, going as they like. No matter how they like it.

Part of tech giants and bureaucracy want to even play in lefty and pinky stuff (until it is very far from left and red).

Issue is that you can't longer play, you need to act, and increasing polarization shows only one thing - either you go to the left (not Sanders lefty), much more left than Lenin had been even. Or you go into the right with real economic wars, abortion bans, sanctions and real big wars that will come later.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • @Vitaliy...so why do you throw abortion into the mix. You were almost sounding like you knew what you were talking about. Almost.

• @kurth

Just look around the world to get idea why.

Because if things will go into the right fast, it will be done and already happening in the places where such movements is present.

• Abortion is in liberals’ agenda for sure.

I see this as a new industrial revolution crisis. Who is going to lead this new wave? China? USA? Basically this is a power game.

About those big techs, Trump is going to break them apart if he wins the election. FB and Twitter having so much power? I can connect to my loved ones in another ways.

My concern. A possible demise of moderate (less radical than AOC) democrats might boost far left which would boost far right. Neither side can’t live in harmony. I don’t like this ever increasing polarity. Healthy democracy needs both democrats and republicans like ying and yang. Killing one side would lead to demise of its own.

But this time dems went too far, I think.

• @stonebat

Trump is no more than small puppet who had been quickly showed his place.

Trump can't break anyone, he can't even speak on wrong tone with the press or tech giants. Until it'll be interest of majority of ruling class to use him.

I don’t like this ever increasing polarity.

Right now you see less than 10% of polarity that will follow.

AOC is not even left, no, she is righwing social democrat. You didn't even saw real left social democrats, I am not even talking about real communists.

Dems actually did not get far enough as according to polls they needed to go much more left, but became scared.

• @Vitaliy Well that’s good for now if they became scared.

• @stonebat

Liberals are higher in openness...

The conservatives are low in openness and higher in orderliness.

Whole video is like some smart man is performing public harakiri to his logic.

It magically unveils how being servant of ruling class you can use tons of questions and hundreds of computers and come with obvious answers that had been given by your bosses before process even started. So, actually it had been giant waste of time and resources. But is makes magic, with music especially.