Personal View site logo
What do we know about the novel coronavirus?
  • 3274 Replies sorted by
  • Feel the September-October measures already

Australia new rules for Melbourne area.

• Where you slept last night is where you'll need to stay for the next six weeks.
    • Curfew between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
    • Only one person per household will be allowed to leave their homes once a day -- outside of curfew hours -- to pick up essential goods, and they must stay within a 5 kilometer radius of their home unless nearest shop is over 5 KM away.
    • Exercise can be taken for up to an hour a day, with one other person, but still within five kilometers of a person's home.

Australia's second largest state recorded 671 new infections in a single day.

• Sources familiar with the company’s plans told that Microsoft has selected January 19th, 2021, as the earliest possible date for its US offices to be open for employees.

My source told that for many (of not the most) current workers opening will never happen. Instead they will be offered to leave or stay home.

With ongoing distant work Microsoft plans mass transition to contract workers where people will be paid only for specific job done or only for specific work hours. Both plans won't include any social packages, paid holidays or insurances. Most of new hired contractors will be from outside US (as it allow to get few billions of profits more).

• Local Mordor info

Number of people who got COVID for second time is high.

Even natural immunity is mostly weak or absent after 2-3 weeks.

• On mortality

Around a fifth of the Covid-19 patients admitted to German hospitals from late February to mid-April 2020 have died. The mortality rate for patients with ventilation was 53 percent, whereas for those without ventilation it was significantly lower at 16 percent. A total of 17 percent of the patients were ventilated. These are the central results of an analysis by the Scientific Institute of the AOK (WIdO), the German Interdisciplinary Association for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (DIVI) and the Technical University of Berlin,

https://wido.de/news-events/aktuelles/2020/covid-19-behandlungsverlauf/

• They want 500 million deaths for 2035.

I think they are gonna make it.

Never thought depopulation will happen like this.

• WHO Director-General Dr. Tedros said Monday during the organization's latest briefing from its headquarters in Geneva that a cure for the virus might never be found, and that there is "no silver bullet."

"A number of vaccines are now in phase three clinical trials and we all hope to have a number of effective vaccines that can help prevent people from infection."

"However, there’s no silver bullet at the moment and there might never be," Dr. Tedros said.

Seems to me like we are now in the First World Class War. Ruling class went against the exploited with all guns blazing.

• Update on vaccines

First. All vaccines that are being greated will allow your body to make suitable Immunoglobulin G (IgG). Issue is that it is mostly useless for all but extreme COVID cases, as it resides in blood. It is unknown for how long it will al work for now.

Second. Immunoglobulin A (IgA) is not being created by any of vaccines, and it is that can stop spreading of COVID in lungs. Issue is that lymphoid structures required for delivery are present (in proper form) in only around 40% of healthy population (mostly in the areas where flu and common cold are severe and common). Inc case of no stimutation this systems almost cease to exist.

• UK plunges into what is forecast to be the deepest recession for 300 years, the sectors with the highest rates of furloughed jobs and redundancies have disproportionate numbers of BAME workers.

• On June 23, Fauci admitted on a livestreamed podcast that he had knowingly lied to the American public in March when he said that masks could not prevent the spread of COVID-19.

As I already said it is called treason and man must be publically executed.

Rumors are that both Google and Apple are working already on paid online sex platforms.

sa13986.jpg
    539 x 497 - 61K
  • A bipartisan group of state attorneys general have urged the US government to allow other companies to make Gilead Sciences’ Covid-19 treatment, remdesivir, to increase its availability and lower the price of the antiviral drug.

The coalition of more than 30 state attorneys general called on the government to act or allow states to do so, saying in a letter to US health agencies that Gilead “has not established a reasonable price” for remdesivir.

“Gilead should not profit from the pandemic and it should be pushed to do more to help more people,” the letter said.

The drugmaker is charging most US patients $3,120 per course, or $520 per vial of remdesivir.

HCQ really does not fit in this nice profits scheme.

• Mordor updates

As I told in initial posts here - main thing in some big countries is total control of tests.
    Making test is becoming harder and harder. So people can't make any bad statistics and with allows to keep proper business operations and profits transfer to their owners (remember, we have capitalism!).

• Gilead loves you and wants you money

Remdesivir manufacturer, Gilead, just set the price for the COVID-19 treatment: between $2,300 and $3,100 per patient. Experts estimates the treatment costs near $1 per vital to produce.

I am surprised that they still do not have nice articles in each and every journal that it also instantly treats AIDS and half of other illness causes.

With COVID after many tries and failings with paid for tests they just rightfully recided to go with direct goverments briberies.

• US Cruise Operators Halt Voyages Until Oct. 31 After 2 Ships Hit By Outbreaks Amid Restart

May be finally set new restart time to like 2030, just for safety and accounting the efficiency of capitalist medical science?

• Real MAGA

A second wave of layoffs is hitting American workers during a surge in coronavirus cases nationwide, and a Congressional stalemate over stimulus relief, according to a new survey by Cornell University and RIWI.

The researchers conducted the survey between July 23 and Aug. 1, and found that 31% of workers who had been placed back on payrolls after initially being laid off have now been laid off for a second time. Additionally, 26% of rehired workers say they’ve been told that they may be laid off again.

US Census Bureau published results of a survey in which nearly 30 million out of 249 million respondents said they did not have enough to eat at some point in the week before July 21.

• May be already known. Just stumbled upon this site.

• After knowing and seeing and looking at numbers , to me this virus has lot of hype, and for a reason, the media wants it in our faces, I think many are brainwashed to thinking this is a death sentence. I know over 25 people who tested positive that say its nothing more than a day or 2 of mild to no symptoms. My brother who is a Medical doctor, feels the same way, it's over hyped , he cant say much publicly because it feels now in the US if you minimize the effect of Covid they see you as evil person.

• @sammy

I think many are brainwashed to thinking this is a death sentence. I know over 25 people who tested positive that say its nothing more than a day or 2 of mild to no symptoms. My brother who is a Medical doctor, feels the same way, it's over hyped , he cant say much publicly because it feels now in the US if you minimize the effect of Covid they see you as evil person.

You are little late to the party ot sceptics.

Is it ok to you that in most countries medicine outside helping COVID patients is shut down? Even in our places that are behaving well statistically (but not much in reality) almost 95% of all places are being used to treat COVID patients. So, effectively if you have any issue that is not life cruicial - you are out of luck.

Lot of this "mild to no symptoms" guys can be such due to amount of virus they got, and next time it can be very different

• Yes and no, so far we know who have had it and have recovered with ease , and we know the avg age is 78 for death.

• @sammy Maybe you should read this tread.

• If you read thru here ,you will see the information changing with time ,look back from day one to now

• Re: @Vitaliy_Kiselev mention about IgA. Do a little more research. Severe Covid (cytokine storm, ADCC) has been linked to an IgA seroconversion mediated response. Interestingly, this differs from Sars-Cov1 and MERS. IgA upregulation is probably not a good treatment strategy.

• @Mistas

Thing I wrote about came from professional in the field.

It also was about that we have after vaccine shot or after recovery.

It never touched that happens during illness in this last post.

In addition to the well-known passive functions, it has more recently become clear that IgA can also actively control immune responses. This immune activating function of IgA is effectuated by modulating the production of various key cytokines such as TNF and IL-1β by human myeloid immune cells, which is a pivotal step in controlling local and systemic immunity. In this regard, IgA has a dual role, as it can induce both inflammatory and immunosuppressive responses.

I think you mean this.

Issue is that lymphoid structures required for delivery are present (in proper form) in only around 40% of healthy population (mostly in the areas where flu and common cold are severe and common). Inc case of no stimutation this systems almost cease to exist.

Such systems can actually be key difference in how ilness progresses, but I did not see papers on this one.

Also it behaves strange in large cities - as it quite quick infect some specific people sets and after this efficiency of the virus spreading starts to dramatically drop.

• MAGA news

The total number of people who continued to claim unemployment insurance under all state and federal unemployment programs jumped by 1.3 million from the prior week to 32.12 million (not seasonally adjusted), the Department of Labor reported this morning.

• Few more months of hard mainstream media work and we won't need any vaccines

sa14019.jpg
    800 x 609 - 57K