Personal View site logo
Coronavirus: Short and clear FAQ
  • Note! Above is not medical advice, just my personal opinion based on around 200 papers I checked.

Is it so dangerous?

Is you are healthy young person without any complications - not much.
    Otherwise - may be, no one clearly knows, thanks for mass media hysteria it is very hard to dig through dirt of info.
    Check our main topic to dig more - https://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/23492/what-do-we-know-about-the-novel-coronavirus#Item_1298

What is best protection?

Good half or full face mask, or at least N95 respirators with valve.
    Good protection glasses are optional, can be useful if you are frequent in crowded spaces (or one of the below categories).
    You don't need gloves until you are in retail, pharmacy or medic.

Check more at https://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/23745/coronavirus-proper-protection#Item_26

Social distancing works?

Nope. Most of it is bad academic science thats becoming bullshit in real life.
    For it to work properly you need 4 meters spacing, no wind, no movement. Does not happen.
    Worse of all - it makes false safety feeling.

Self isolation works, is it sane?

It works, but very badly. Goes against all Epidemiology science, at least in the way it is impemented now.
    All it does is slow virus spread a little. Plus kill economics. Its is even doubtful that it saves any life.
    Can be that it kills more due to panic and lack of medical help for other categories.
    None of goverments actually supply you with proper protection instead of illusive safety of self isolation.

What goverment waiting for?

They wait for hot summer sun that will certainly slow virus very much. Not kill completely, but reduce new infections, alot.

Did it originate from lab?

Most probably. State of control in virus research now completely nuts, with lot of labs making new highly dangerous viruses for just fun, without much control and oversee.

Can check http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/273321#Comment_273321

What we are observing now?

Infantilism. Goverment speaks with people like bad drunk parents with their small children.
    Children are very surprised that parents care for them suddenly.
    It is very strange care as they do not provide any means for real protection.
    Knowing their parents, children to avoid parents "smart" guidlines, as every small children do usually.

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • Is it so dangerous? It is life threatening. Take care.

What is best protection? As VK

Social distancing works? Probably helps. Don't let it induce "a false safety feeling".

Self isolation works? Clearly. Does not go against all epidemiology science. Saves lives. Allows time to create better medical solutions and strategies.

What are government waiting for? For scientists to rescue them.

What are we observing now? Many things: Human heroism and tragedy. Extraordinary scientific effort. The insanity of Trump writ large.

• @G3550D

It is not topic for exchange of opinions, it is exactly ONE opinion. All other virus topics are not such (except similar Proper Protection that is more tightly moderated).

it is just my personal opinion based on around 200 papers I checked.

Especially if opinion is just exact reciting of mass media.

Clearly. Does not go against all epidemiology science. Saves lives. Allows time to create better medical solutions and strategies.

This is, for example, just direct compressed citation of mass media.

Before writing "goes against all epidemiology science" I checked papers and few epideomology books, myself, as well as specific things on flu like viruses. And not copy pasting mass media stories.

Add here that in most countries it is now genocide towards people with other serious health issues (and NONE, exactly NONE of widely known mass media report their deaths!).

Even such simple thing like that you can now only wait until your tooth will be destroyed and only in emergency can do something radical. And severely bad tooth results in some for of sepsis, for example close to 0.5-1% of cases. I am not talking about extra expenses to restore it, and if you don't have funds - consequences for your stomach, including early cancers.

Use main topic if you want to share yours.

• OK Vitaly. But you raise some points which need answering whether you want to post them or not. I am writing them here because the context is needed. The effects on peoples' health with other conditions is widely reported here in the UK in papers and on TV and radio as is the worry that, because far fewer people are presenting themselves to hospital with other serious conditions, many will have their lives shortened unneccessarily. Whether 3 months of reading technical papers and a few textbooks qualifies you to make the absolute statement that ..... self-isolation is against all epidemiological science... I take more note of what our leading epidemiologists are saying.

• @G3550D

The effects on peoples' health with other conditions is widely reported here in the UK in papers and on TV and radio as is the worry that, because far fewer people are presenting themselves to hospital with other serious conditions, many will have their lives shortened unneccessarily.

Do not use trick here.

Add here that in most countries it is now genocide towards people with other serious health issues (and NONE, exactly NONE of widely known mass media report their deaths!).

This is that I wrote, so mentioning something is not even close.
    Media do not report even widely requested data - such as flu and similar cases (for each day, also diagnosed using PCR), as well as coronavirus unrelated pneumonias.
    Widely your authority figures tell us how they care about you, but somehow they do not have any data that allows then to even talk such.

Whether 3 months of reading technical papers and a few textbooks qualifies you to make the absolute statement that ..... self-isolation is against all epidemiological science... I take more note of what our leading epidemiologists are saying.

Of course, as you don't want to think yourself and rely on authority. Relying on authority without reason to do so is called infantilism.

Leading epidemiologists here are not independent objective people, they are servants, and add here that many of them are academic scientists who never practically had any relations with real epidemics, some even never made any applied research.

Can get even masks situation, people become so infantile that most listened to mass media that keep telling them not to spend money on masks, they don't need them. And as they figured that it is lie - it had been no masks and most of places are now prohibited to sell them (due to advices of sma authority figrures).

Some of media even prised themselfs how they managed to fool people around. And how media hosts got masks due to this and otherwise it had been much harder at the time.

• I have been working today so I have only just seen your post. "Do not use trick here". Hard to understand this any other way than you are saying that I am being dishonest. If that is what you are saying, please unsubscribe me. If you mean something else, please explain.

• @G3550D

The effects on peoples' health with other conditions is widely reported here in the UK in papers and on TV and radio as is the worry that, because far fewer people are presenting themselves to hospital with other serious conditions, many will have their lives shortened unneccessarily.

I think I had been quite clear in this part. Fuzzy warm discussions are not that I had been talking about.
    I had been talking about total tracking and daily reporting of all other seriously ill people (especially as lot of medics not related to coronavirus went into unpaid leave and are free).
    I talked to one media not too large but widely known) person and he openly told that such thing will destroy all narrative, as people will be able to see whole picture and compare consequence of measures with declared goals.

• What about immunization in this FAQ?

• @Grimor

What kind of immunization? Eating lemons and such? :-)

• No, when people pass the illness. (my wife is a nurse and get the covid 32 days ago, she's still getting positive pcr test, but apparently good health now). Me and my children's probably get the covid from her those days but with few to no sympthons

• @Grimor

Make test for antibodies.

Immunity strength is directly related with illness strenght (except some vaccines), if you had no symthoms usually it is either absent of very weak.