Personal View site logo
Chinese hackers everywhere
  • A senior U.S. intelligence official said on Tuesday that Chinese cyber activity in the United States had risen in recent months, targeting critical infrastructure in what may be attempts to lay the groundwork for future disruptive attacks.

“You worry they are prepositioning against critical infrastructure and trying to be able to do the types of disruptive operations that would be the most concern,” National Security Agency official Rob Joyce said at a Wall Street Journal cybersecurity conference.

This NSA guys certainly want to save you and do good things. I mean, seriously. Just scare you a little with NSA owned ISIS terrorists, Russian hackers and now biggest threat of all - China attack on US infrastructure.
    They do all so you won't look under the rug and realize that it is NSA that serves ruling class and makes 99% of all damage.

Tonight the New York Times reported that preliminary results of an investigation into the Marriott/Starwood hacking incident suggests it was part of a Chinese intelligence operation.

Of course. Who else it can be? I mean, now. Few months before it had been Russian hackers, for sure.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Marriott/Starwood hacking was clearly a Chinese ops since a Chinese group tried and failed to aquire starwood

• @pureaxis

And you have any proof?

• Motel 6 did it! Expect your $10 off coupon soon by sms or email! :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motel_6

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev You may be right, but can you prove your claims?

• @joethepro

You have doubts that NSA is serving ruling class? or ISIS is made by US and EU?

It is little more advanced knowledge than 2+2=4, but not something new or surprising for educated guy.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev I should have been more clear on what I was asking. Can you prove this statement: "...it is NSA that ... makes 99% of all damage." What damage are you talking about? You make it sound like the NSA is the culprit for the disruptive attacks on US infrastructure.

I'm well aware of the US involvement in the creation of ISIS.