Personal View site logo
Lectrosonics UM250b too powerful transmitters
  • Lectrosonics UM250b are legal in NZ, but illegal in Australia! :-o (because it is 250mW. Compare that to say the very popular Sennheiser G3, which is 30mW!)

So yeah, I can't promise it will be illegal in your country (as it might be legal like it is for me in NZ), but hey, throw caution to the wind and get yourself one anyway! 

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I highly doubt it'll be any issues. Especially at such power levels.

Huge number of people will be using wireless mikes at bands that capitalist sell to LTE, and no one will care even about it.

• I highly doubt it'll be any issues.

I might just perhaps be saying all this ever so slightly tongue in cheek ;-)

As yeah, next to no chance some noseybody police officer or whoever will be digging around inside your bag you're wearing to check what you're recording with!

• As yeah, next to no chance some noseybody police officer or whoever will be digging around inside your bag you're wearing to check what you're recording with!

Still do not understand you. This guys still do not have any idea about frequencies, an if you so afraid just make DIY sticky with fake frequencies and power.