Personal View site logo
Poor, Poor DSK
  • Dominique Strauss-Kahn (aka DSK) is really poor victim.
    But not some random victim, as all this things become possible due to extremely fast degradation of "democratic" massmedia.
    First, they started to mass falsify(or made false ones froms scratch) reports from Libya (and still continue to do so).
    Next goes Sirya.
    Inexpirienced man on the street could think that virtual murder of virtual Osama had been real pinnacle :-)
    But no.

They jailed head of IMF due to report from black maid.
    And all massmedia seriously discuss it, especially why DSK career is over.
    Instead of discussing why US need all this events to happen (and be covered by such methods).
    Generally, this is quite simple.
    Debt problems. All main foreign banks are pulling their money from US why they can.
    Only US owned offshores (some via UK) still invest in treasures (doing same as FED, reinvesting US money in US debt).
    What we must expect?
    More and more fun. Accompanied with "point" weapon strikes.
    US officials already outlined that Libya do not deserve to have any infrastructure.
    Who'll be next?
  • 21 Replies sorted by
  • When banks change, everything changes over long time period... like slow grinding in slow mo...

despair.jpg
    507 x 362 - 30K
  • >When banks change, everything changes over long time period

What do you mean?
  • Changing rules in banking biz have profound impact to everything else. e.g. more wars.
  • u know... bankers control the mass media.
  • >Changing rules in banking biz have profound impact to everything else

I just did not see any big change in banking :-)
    And in this case I think that bankers do not play so big role.
    It is more US goverment business.
    US is struggling to survive. So, it'll be dirty.
  • The shadow banking system isn't totally dead. It's declining. Over the long term, it might be totally dead. So bankers are playing differently. Print more fiat money. The founding fathers of the States had warned about bankers. Don't let'em take over. A wild speculation theory is that... they already took over govs. Here... prolly GS.
  • Here I can only repeat my opinion from other thread - your fiat money is actually very good medication and bankers ahd been savers of the country. Unfortunately medication is not so effective anymore.
  • This is USA housing market (buildings and permits) :-)

housing.png
    739 x 487 - 29K
  • I didn't say fiat money is evil. I'm saying it's a major game changer. Shifting from credit driven economy into fiat money driven economy. Unlike credit, it's much harder to control the flowing of fiat monies. i.e. it's easy to print but not easy to get rid of them.

Suppose all asset types were supported by massive credit market in 2007. Ka-boom. The credit market began collapsing. Fed began filling the vacuum with newly printed money. It seems working. Because of the sheer gigantic size of credit market, printing a lot of fiat money didn't create hyper inflation. But fiat money cannot be easily controlled unlike credit. It began leaking into some asset types that most commoners care. Food, energy, education, etc. When most commoners cannot afford the very basic goods and services, let's see what will happen.
  • >Unlike credit, fiat money cannot be easily controlled.

Are you sure?
    At initial stages they are much more easy to control.
    Plus today I can only prise techniques used to export inflation out of US and EU.
    Without bankers and this goverment programs inflation (on food and similar goods) today had been much higher and deflation on many other sectors could make it even worse :-)
  • Just watch the long term rate. If it goes up up up... well... that wud be bad bad bad thing for commoners.

Deflation... inflation... that's simple black and white view. Some assets powered up by credit market will experience deflation. Some assets powered by real cash will experience inflation. Sometimes they blend. e.g. farmers couldnt get credit to expand farms. food supply not catching up population growth. higher food price. more cash in the market. higher food price. For most commoners, a house is the biggest asset. Deflation in housing market. Inflation in food/energy/education. Collapse in retirement fund. Double triple quadruple... f...
  • I don't know much about banking so I can't comment on that.

I won't put it past our government to give DSK a little roughing up but the likely truth is that he's just another rich and powerful person who gets so much special treatment in his own country that he simply starts to believe that he's above the law around the world and can do what he likes whenever he likes and to whomever he wants.

So all conspiracy theories aside, he's just a spoiled brat who got caught being bad this time.

• >So all conspiracy theories aside, he's just a spoiled brat who got caught being bad this time.

This is good example that mass media works :-)
    Some old brasil TV series had been named "Rich cry also".
    Thsi is same trick used by US goverment.
    His is powerful and rich - must be bad fella :-) At elast we'll make him pay.
  • Whether he is innocent or not, I find it quite amazing how is career is over either way.

Even if, 2 months later the court finds him innocent... he will never be able to pick up where he left off.

Such tactics are very common in France apparently, I would not be surprised if it was all a trap.
  • >Even if, 2 months later the court finds him innocent... he will never be able to pick up where he left off.

It's coz the social party elects its candidate in october. The procedure can last 6 months, either way he's screwed. Nicely done he?
  • The thing about election is definitely there. Though both DSK and Sarkozi are established members of the global oligarchy. So I think Vitaly's comments on debt are much more relevant. That was the #1 thing that I thought after I heard the news. We are probably going to see a very interesting summer. There's no way the US economy may be jumpstarted. And the whole Osama carnival (not to mention Libya) was about the dollar. the dollar. the dollar. Anyone who claims the opposite should go check the prices at a nearby grocery store or gas station. The foreclosures are still going on. The small banks are still filing for bankruptcy. The states' budgets are empty, and it's visible even when you take a look at the condition of highways in the US. All the beautiful lawns along the roads are gone. The Greatest Recession Ever is just starting. Never in my life I remember so many white homeless people begging on the streets. Fasten you belts guys and have your GH2 ready to shoot.
  • It looks like maid is black, muslim, lone mother, and has AIDS.
    Only one is left to make picture complete - I am sure that it'll become known that she is hidden lesbian :-)
  • >that she is hidden lesbian :-)

I wouldn't be surprised if she was. She wouldn't be the first woman to take revenge for a bad relationship with her father.
  • Yeah I almost missed this :-)
  • Crazy stuff.