Personal View site logo
Woldlan SK01 and SK02 gimbals

Interesting new gimbals from Wondlan

• 3x32bit MCUs
    • Fast refresh rate
    • Wireless control
    • Modular construction similar to top CAME gimbal, but more affordable

Available at out deals for: $859 $719 for single hand and $959 $819 for double hand one.

Shipping: Price includes shipping for US/Canada/UK/Australia&NZ/Western Europe. Contact for any other regions.

I want to buy this gimbal

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Yup, looks very interesting. Will wait and see some more pics and videos possible a review. Lost of interesting one handed gimbals now out, looking forward to see how this compares with the Tilta Gravity G1.

• Lost of interesting one handed gimbals now out, looking forward to see how this compares with the Tilta Gravity G1.

Tilts will have completely different price range.

For now among modular gimbals it is cheapest and with good hardware, made by company with name in steadicams and rigs.

• What is the weight limit?

• According to these videos you don't need worry about balancing? Can completely run without balancing and they claim a 2 hour run time without balancing. Very interesting...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTczNDAzMjA0MA==.html?beta&

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYzNDYyMjgzMg==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

• What is the weight limit?

Weight limit is actually quite incorrect for gimbals. But if you like one it is around 1200g.

• According to these videos you don't need worry about balancing? Can completely run without balancing and they claim a 2 hour run time without balancing.

It is absolute bullshit. You need to balance any gimbal and non exist that will run properly unbalanced.

• 3 thing I did like to know about this gimbal:

Does the gimbal have a USB port to configure/update the PID?

Does the SK01(single hand) model have an inverted mode?

Does the SK02 model come with the attachment to do single hand?

• They both come with USB cables even :-)

My understanding is such:

SK01 has detachable handle with wireless mode, so you can mount it on slider or crane and have handle in hand.

SK02 has such detachable handle as right handle on two hand version, so can be one handle or gimbal + remote.