Personal View site logo
Cinematics mattebox topic
  • 84 Replies sorted by
  • I'm not going to post links, but if you check my YouTube or Vimeo profile, you'll find the video about the CineCity model. Virtually a bluprint of the RedRock Micro, at like 1/4 of the price. Accepts 4x5.65 filters.

• If it's like the Adorama's Impact's knock off of the RedRock Micro, I'll pass. That one's heavy and cumbersome, built with way too many plasticky parts, has plastic trays, and also has rods that block dumb side (AC's side) for follow focus.

• I will never buy again a single screw from these Indian copyists. Once bought a Vocas MB and happy for years.

• @fotosiamo

How about to ignore fantasies? As whole post and previous ones seems to made to damage product reputation, just for fun of it.

I will never buy again a single screw from these Indian copyists

Cinematics has nothing to do with India, and it is NOT copy of anything.

It is topic for discussion of product, not about ill fantasies and telling how good are ones who bough, make topic for it.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev, I think he was referring to my post, in which I mentioned the MB7 model before I start a proper topic on it.

• @vitaliy_Kiselev And I didn't even write about "never buying again a single screw from these Indian copyists."

But I'd definitely like to find a mattebox with Wooden Camera or Bright Tangerine build quality (not RedRock, they're products are hit or miss), at a lower price.

• But I'd definitely like to find a mattebox with Wooden Camera or Bright Tangerine build quality

Let's make proper topic and discuss what exactly you understand under "Wooden Camera or Bright Tangerine build quality", ok?

• I noticed a boost on the views of my Cinematics video. I guess this thread helped! Thanks guys!

Must be back on deals soon

s58.jpg
    488 x 378 - 32K