Personal View site logo
FS: TRD Beholder DS1 pistol grip gimbal $565
  • I bought this gimbal for a project last December to use with a GH4. After calibration for a GH4, it was a joy to use. I have tested it with a Nikon D750 with the new 20mm f1.8 lens and it works flawlessly with no calibrations. I am selling it because I need a bigger gimbal for an up coming project as I will most likely be using the Sony FS5. I wish I could afford to keep this gimbal but my budget will not allow me to. It will include everything I bought it with that include the caring case, and two sets of battery. It still looks new. Price is $564 plus shipping through paypal. I also accept google pay through the google wallet for US buyers ONLY and it will cost $550 plus shipping.(google don't charge any fees) Get a great gimbal for a great price (Will post up pictures tomorrow when I get home)

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Can you give a ballpark cost for UK shipping?

• @mrbill, which ever shipper I used I will want tracking and insurance on it. US postal is probably the cheapest. Without me actually going and checking for an exact amount, I will not know, but I will say it should not go up to $50