Personal View site logo
House of Cards, Season 4
  • This time authors managed to set new record. What kind of record you, can ask?
    Record of emptiness and meaningless.

Last year they used simple recipe as literature and British TV series foundation ended. They just added lot of spice, hot pepper, unbaked potatoes and rotten meat. Stirred it all a little, added seriously looking and meaningful like expressions, and fully meaningless dialogs. Result was.. second rate shit.

This year due to budget cuts potatoes make most of the soup contents. Cuts are so severe that they even forced to make hole in the pan to not allow the contents to boil out. Unfortunately tricks ended here. Meat had been cut out, only small pieces of old bread with huge fungus on it make it to the film.

As usual, any politics depiction looks like heavy drug user dreams. This year good progress in absurdity had been made anyway. Dreams now are fully politically correct, match american dream fairy tale, suitable for all three hundred genders and sexual orientations, and, as you are all sure - have all races presented equally.
    Result - you can't even call it shit. It is costly waste of time, even of the crew time, and this guys had been paid in full, contrary to poor viewers.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Yah this season feels really thin. Shame.

• Yah this season feels really thin. Shame.

It can not look otherwise. As soon as solid interesting foundation ended it become horrible shit.

• I haven't started watching it yet, but seems my fears are founded. Shame really, I like KS as an actor.... Better Call Saul, much better viewing.

• It has its moments, and Im definitely interested to see what happens in each episode as I watch, but its no season 1-2.

• I have to disagree with you guys. I think this is a great season.

• I think this is a great season.

Get paper and pencil, and carefully write sequence of happening events one by one.
    You will be quite shocked.

• @vitaliy_kiselev Look's like a pretty compelling storyline. Not sure what the series could have added to make it more interesting. That's assuming you liked the first 2 seasons.

• That's assuming you liked the first 2 seasons.

First two seasons had all main story got from another source.

As you will write out events and reasons you quickly will grasp full absurdity of both seasons 3 and 4.