Personal View site logo
Gh4 gimbal advice
  • Im planning on getting a gimbal this year hopefully, Im really interested in the DJI one. What are your guys recommendations? they go for around $1400 on ebay atm. as for lens im not too sure yet what ill be using, I got a 25mm 1.7 and a 14-140mm right now I know weight and size matters so Ima prolly sell one and get a olympus 17mm 1.8 or maybe a rokinon.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Get the Beholder DS1 and enjoy it. If you ask me, it also depends on what and how you're gonna be using it. I have used the DJI before but IMO, the DS1 one is better for what I wanted it for and for what most people will need a gimbal for. Another option is the new cameTV ARGO, it sounds like another good options.

There's a thread on here about the DS1, search for it and look.

• Well what lenses can it hold with the gh4? I want to mount a monitor at some point and a mic so i dont think i can or will want to do that with the beholder, Plus I cant see the LCD is big draw back. If the DJI gimbals are goin for $1400 On ebay. I think ill wait an save up and get one of those they look amazing and Im pretty sure ill have a larger selection of lenses that ill be able to use with the DJI gimbal? Right?