Personal View site logo
FeelWorld 7" IPS 1280 x 800 broadcast field monitor

• 1280*800 resolution
    • 400cd/m2 brightness, IPS panel.
    • Contrast: 800:1, led backlight, Aspect Ratio: 16:10.
    • Waveform(RGB,YUV,Y), Vector Scope, Histogram, Focus Assist, False Color, Zebra Exposure function.
    • Build-in HDMI to SDI conversion output, hdmi signal transfer to sdi signal function.
    • HDMI,3G/HD/SD-SDI,Video,Audio(L/R) input.
    • HDMI,3G/HD/SD-SDI,Video,3.5mm Audio Jack output.

Price including shipping is $510

Shipping: Price includes fast shipping for US/Canada/UK/Australia&NZ/Western Europe. Ask for any other regions.
    Packing: Includes all items in the list above.
    I want to buy this thing.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • It looks a good monitor! HDMI to SDI convert only? What about SDI to HDMI convert? Any review video?

• Nice. Is this officially the least expensive external monitor with Waveform now? I really don't understand why there is usually such a big jump in price from these affordable monitors before you get waveform. It's the most important scope for me.

• @OZ: Actually there's the LILLIPUT 663/O/P2 @ $389 . http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1124189-REG/lilliput_663_o_p2_7_on_camera_monitor.html .

Just note: it's quite a chunky monitor. I'd personally love to have something like the Videodevices PIX-E5(H) at the price of the Blackmagic Video Assist. :P

• @Cinegain

Cheaper

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/9280/neway-ck700-hox-1280x800-ips-monitor-with-vectorscope-and-waveform/p1

But.

Your price is fully misleading as it is for HDMI monitor.

Also, as far as I know firmware of monitor discussed in this topic is much better.

• Ah! Gd points. :) Didn't know there was a rebranding game going on with that one. You always get us great deals, that's for sure.

Talking about HDMI/SDI. I know that's going rather off topic, but would you happen to know of any nice solutions to get 4K HDMI out, and convert it to 4K SDI input so as the Blackmagic Design Video Assist could downsample the 4K footage to 1080 (better quality) as it takes 4K SDI but only 1080p signal over HDMI (lesser quality)?