Personal View site logo
Pilotfly H1 and H2 3 axis handheld gimbals
  • 152 Replies sorted by
  • That's a tad lumpy

• GH4 with 7-14mm

@jrd they didn't state, but from the look of it I dont think they use warp.

• Sorry if I missed it, but is there a release date for this product? And any testing with the BMPCC?

And can it be assumed that all posted footage is "raw" -- no post-stabilization applied?

• A7 II + 28-70mm test footage

• @ntsan Thank you for sharing, this is amazing how smooth it is ...

• I guess cdntech is violating MOVI's patent then? lol Beside Pilotfly have 3 axis gimbal handheld (for GoPro) way before Nebula does their handheld gimbal. This is just their bigger version of it.

• @chdntech mybe is patent pending, but i doubt it is patent ... It takes long time to get patent ...

Just make it better and cheaper, people will buy products not patents ... :-)

Also this thread is about Pilotfly not Nebula 4000 (Nebula has own thread).

I like both, but will buy one with better performance.

• @chdntech: Please post the patent number!

BTW, one handed operation gimbals for small cameras, like the GoPro, are around for quite a while.

If you are so great with the 8bit controller, you will be even better with the 32bit one. And please do not tell us that 8bit is better than 32bit - that will not make you many friends here.

• Great - then you have nothing to worry about except putting people off by posting about your patent again and again.

• Patent is law.

• I'm sure someone will test them side by side and we will see which is better. If they are equal performance wise, then the price, payload and build quality will be the deciding factors not some mention of an inventory patent.

That said if your product is superior you have nothing to worry about - except putting people off by posting about your patent again and again.

• Inventory patent is structure of single handy gimbal. It not mention the outlook.

Nebula 4000 use 8bit boards perfect is better than most 32bit products. Because the board is only a little part of effects. 32bit is only rise the effects is low quality or DIY gimbal. Nebula4000 doesn't need it.

• The Pilotfly is clearly not a copy of the Nebula 4000 Lite. All it has in common is a similar size and a single handle underneath. The design is unique.

If you want to entice me to buy a Nebula 4000 Lite instead of the Pilotfly, update your product with a 32-bit controller board and dual IMUs.

• Nebula 4000 is inventory patent in U.S. and PCT patent in globe also with China patent. All the similar copy for business is illegal.

• GH4+ 12-35mm test footage on PVT pre production sample

They said the pitch motor will be changed for the production model

• Fotage look awesome. Hope works good too Last year I bought several unit, each buy each cry Hofuly the system mature already..

• Footage looks great

• Pricing has not been set. I would guess $600-$700.

• The manufacturer says it will officially be selling in March.

They mention mock-ups using 32-bits and dual IMUs, but later say something about 8-bit and 32-bit, so I am not clear on this. They say it will handle the weight of a GH4 or a7S, but not necessarily with a big lens.

• Test footage

• Looks interesting! More info please on pricing and availability.

• @ntsan Got any more info on this Pilotfly? What will be the name of the product, expected date available or price?

• I think it is pretty much the final design

10869634_784339604975136_2877639217919766616_o.jpg
    2048 x 1482 - 48K
    10835430_781929918549438_5420177290030603633_o.jpg
    1152 x 2048 - 187K