Personal View site logo
Well, shit
  • 35 Replies sorted by
  • maybe it's because isis , who work for the US and Israelis, are marketing all of the stolen iraqi and syrian oil

Sounds too complex, isn't it? :-)

• @Alienhead

maybe it's because isis , who work for the US and Israelis, are marketing all of the stolen iraqi and syrian oil !

• The Board of Directors of the Bank of Russia has decided to increase from December 16, 2014 the key rate to 17.00% per annum. This decision was driven by the need to limit significantly increased in recent devaluation and inflation risks.

Monetary idiots, as usual.

• Today I was shocked/pleasantly surprised when I filled my car for $3.11/gallon -- until a few months ago it was usually in the range of $4/gallon. Heating oil cost is way down, which will save a lot for me this winter. It seems weird that the price should change so much though. Supposedly its because of Saudi Arabia not wanting to cut production, but I have a feeling it doesn't gain them much revenue but it does hurt other oil producers revenue. I think it's political, maybe about Syria (fill in the blanks).

• Good site for such times - http://zenrus.ru/ :-)

• Wow. Damn - "Holy Shit" is really describing it well ...

• @duartix

I can provide you many details in PM if you want. Here we do not discuss R. :-)

@Sage

Nope

• Yes, I heard it happens...

I don't know if the "Action Man" is the one to blame for this, but we've seen that anything goes. Anyway any discussion on this subject is a can of worms! I'll keep my rationals to myself because we (in the EU) haven't been behaving any better, just invading less... :(