Personal View site logo
16mm Samyang Rokinon F2 or Cine T2.2 lens
  • 57 Replies sorted by
  • Does anyone know if this lens vignettes on a GH2 with a Speed Booster?

• @aldolega I agree with what your saying, that's what I did, was to buy in Canon mount and adapt, my only point, was if your staying micro four thirds, I thought it best to get in that mount to keep it from being so long, for me when I get my gh4, I don't see using my other cams to much. Everyone has to make up their own mind as to which decision works best for them.

• My point about size was that there will be zero difference between an adapted or native m4/3 version of the lens. It won't be any shorter, it will be the exact same length.

• @aldega, Took me a while but now I get what your saying, I didn't know it would be the same size, I guess I assumed it would be shorter in the native m4/3rds mount.

• Not sure if anyone else caught this, but B&H had a black friday sale on the Bower cine 16mm this last weekend. $299 marked down from $480. Did anyone manage to snag one? I know I did.

• Can someone with the Samyang 16mm T2.2 confirm if it will vignette with a 55mm filter on a BMPCC?

• Rokinon 16mm T2.2 Wide Angle Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds, $179

https://www.adorama.com/rkcv16mmft.html