Personal View site logo
FS: GH4 + RJ Lens Turbo (Nikon), Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 (Nikon) + dock
  • Hi all, I'm selling the following items:

• GH4 + RJ Lens Turbo - Both in mint condition. Purchased in August and used for 2 projects as a B cam as well as a few personal projects. - 1250 €
    • Sigma 18-35mm f1.8, Nikon mount + USB dock - Mint condition. Purchased in November 2013 - 550 €

All Items of course with original packaging and accessories.

Everything was bought in Switzerland except the RJ Lens Turbo which was gotten off PV Deals. Will only ship to a verified PayPal address. Or if you prefer we can do the transaction through Ebay.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • The payment is done . What happens with my purchase?

• And yes, it's weekend, but this guy not reply my Messages.

You know, people have life on weekends. It happens. No need to go in panic mode.

• @paglez Perhaps we should blacklist YOU as a buyer. Calm the f*ck down. Are you a small child that you cannot wait more than a few hours for confirmation that your new toys will be shipped overnight Santa Claus service? Stop spreading lies about this seller. Give it time.

• @joethepro calm down dude. you seem your attorney. should be a little more cautious in your comments. you defended was talking to me on Friday morning, just until I asked him the paypal transfer. I told him to put on the forum that the lens was sold. did not and then disappeared

• Wow guy, don't get your panties all in a bunch. I was out of the country over the weekend. I'm sorry i should have left a quick message but I worked late and rushed to the airport on Friday evening to see my family. I'll send you the lens with tracking number tomorrow evening. Happy happy? Next time, take a deep breath and count to ten, Not everyone is out to f**k you over.

• @paglez I would also appreciate you not slandering me on a public forum without giving me time to respond. Such behavior is childish and unfair.

• @muddmanrich

Do not worry, topic is cleared now slightly :-)

• After 4 days with no response, I think you deserve it. Anyway, I've already excused in private and do not care to repeat it here. I'm sorry I offended, but agreements are not made well. You have abdicated me. Your trip is not an excuse. Today, you can send a message in many ways.Wherever you're