Personal View site logo
Personal View Video Contest, Show where and how you live
  • Welcome to our third video contest.

We are asking you to tell about your neighborhood, people and nature places you love, passion you have with your friends.

Terms

1. You can submit ONE video clip per month, made by you personally using any camera. Just post it in this topic.
    2. Clip must reside on vimeo or youtube video hostings and must have "personal-view contest" and link to contest page (for contest time).
    3. Clip must be no shorter than 2 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes in length (for any exception with length you must PM me).
    4. Only new videos are accepted. Do not submit your one year old video.
    5. Video must have story to tell, must have interview part and part showing nature, must be interesting.
    6. Deadline - end of each month, each month will bring new winner. Whole contest length - until September 1st.
      Prizes for winners will be announced each month.

We are waiting for your videos.

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • Shot last year but edited 4 days ago. GH3 12-35, DMW-MS2 (I am aware that there's some drumming on the audio at the end)

• Armed with a slider and slice of bread, I captured a beautiful lake one morning in May 2014. Ungraded GH2 and 14-140mm.

• @Tweak - Really nice!

• Tweak...footage looks very nice. Not trying to be a jerk....but for the contest don't we also have to include a story and interview? You sure got the nature part! And I don't think I'd swim in that duck poop pond...but to each his own.

• @tweak

It can be nice, but does not compy with the terms. Will be removed with time.

• Any chance we can know what the prizes are?

• Any chance we can know what the prizes are?

Yes of course, but as we do not have enough submitted videos it can be a while.

• I planned to get an entry in by the end of June but ran out of time. Hopefully more entries in July!

• @kendalloz

No issues, it won't be any winners in June due to absence of entries.

• Just saw this, I will do what I can to put something together by the end of July. Sorta need a reason to get busy again with filming and editing, and I have been sorta trying to film a bit of my daily routine lately, so this fits the groove. Thanks for creating this VK.

• Thanks to you. I think we'll have winners only in the end of August, as it seems like very little participants now.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions