Personal View site logo
FS: Fujinon 10.5-147mm f1.9 C-Mount Zoom Lens
  • Fujinon 10.5-147mm f1.9

Covers BMPCC, infinity focus, 1.5x extender. Great condition, decent IQ, glass in mint too, cones with C-mount to M4/3 adapter, ship worldwide, $100.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • That's a 2/3" format lens. It doesn't cover the BMPCC's sensor without the extender, and it covers m43 poorly with an extender. Without the extender, it's really nice in ETC mode, but it has to be modified to be mounted to m43 without the extender.

• Yes it is a 2/3" lens without the 1.5x extender, but the extender came with this lens and is a Fujinon one so its quality. Are you interested to buy?

• No. I already have them.

• Have you any footage of it's use?

• No. I only experimented with this lens.

• This lens is also on ebay Australia as well.

• I have a 10-140 f1.7, it focus only while zooming (with gh2 EFT). Great image quality, but usable (mine) only like a prime lens on different focal ranges, since while zooming it loses focus. Do you know how to fix this issue?

Thanks and sorry for using this thread, but i didn't find anything about it since i had this lens.

Jean

• This lens is parfocal when the back focus is adjusted correctly. The rear of the lens is too wide to fit in the recess of an m43 adapter, which makes it impossible to mount the lens close enough to the sensor. The lens mount has to be modified to make a proper mount, or, as LeeM has done, put an extender between the lens and the adapter. The extender he used fits an m43 adapter, though not all do.